SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad

New server EPHESUS

Hello frens i was a gr8 fan of KO playing on ronark.But after merging of servers and creation of ephesus i realised is that the company has no sympathy for genuine players who admire KO but is just concerned with profit like any corporate house.They must have seen profit merging server but trust me in long run they will suffer.Same way what they did years back making it compulsory for all to pay to play.result many left game and they had to reverse decision.they might not reverse decision now but i can see the negative effect.Good geared players of beramus enjoying the game but i am witnessing mass exodud of ronark players.Some quitting game other changing server.Now the server is so crowded that getting exp and going for events almost impossible.Just an example of how greed blinds even intelligent person.They wud spoil the game and wud also suffer financially in the long run.Not to mention how bad we feel seeing our favorite game destroyed.What sense was merge server which were already crowded and make it bigger mess.If they cud not maintain so many server why create in first place.And even when merging they shud have tried to maintain balance.Just wish they realise their blunder before its late
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

most people play this game for the pk.
    the pk is better now imo.. many more ppl. so many servers were just dead it was lame.
    ive played this game for 8+yrs. i definitely wouldn't call these the glory days.. but its better than it was 6 months ago imo.

again.. just my opinion.

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    Brother i totally agree with u that best part of this game is pk.But if u will again read my post my main grieviance is vast difference in items.Players from beramus have +10 baal and +9 krowaz set while 99% of ronark players never even seen such items.Moreover ronark was never so empty.So when merging they shud have ensured that server does not become over crowded which is exact the case now.Moreover no fun in pk as what +7 krowaz and +8 weapon players can do in front of fully geared players except donating nps.Market has become a loot area.For good items people asking 1500 to 2000$.In that much money u can get real diamond set lol.Moreover good players and clan dont give parties so no good support teams also.So what i mean overall this is a disadvantage.But for nicely geared persons of course a blessing.I would not been complaining if i wud have had +3 uniques,+9 krowaz and +10 weapons.
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    u can always start again on a diffrent server...problem solved

getting a character to 80 isnt that hard now with genie etc

Nickname
    CrooksAndCastles
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    LastNuevo
    Server
    US->Athena
    Race
    Karus
    keep your money, $1500 is a down payment on a car, i'd rather drive a nice car than look cool in a video game

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    They actually finally did what the entire KO population (or most of it) was asking..
    And that is merging the servers...

Now while some servers are less equipped than others,
    The market merger means that all those items are now avaliable for you too...

And this is the first time i ever hear someone complain about servers being too active Oo
    There's no such thing as a "too active" PK zone..
    And if all EXP spots are taken, try the non-conventional ones, they will amaze you..
    Or try getting into a party..

I know its not ideal for some, but maybe now they might condier bringing back server 2 for some servers that are more active than they should be,
    OR the better solution would be exp zones like eslant, that have dual / triple layers

Also remember - this is the early post merge rush..
    It will settle down soon enough...

I know its not ideal for some, but the merger is AWESOME for most of us...

Cheers,
    Sic.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    well you should try to try out those youngest servers, you dont need that much to be decent there
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Monster Stones are the BEST solo exp ever....I constantly farmed them.....Don't have to sit back and worry if I have a hacker in my party.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia