Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofAngeloor View Post
    The real issue is GET RIDE OF NPT, and we wouldn't even have this poll
    The obvious solution is to get rid of it... but it isn't being done and this poll was to see everyone's opinion on it.... this does not mean it will happen and I can't see it happening but was curious to hear views on it.... if the servers are reduced to 9 and it is monitored would it really hurt anyone?

I was strongly against it and part of me still is but I see the clan rankings demolished by these clans and players!!

Looking at the flags in Atlantis.... human side... CARNAGE, Wanderfull and Titans all from Xigenon are rife with NPT chars and players!! is it really fair to allow them to get away with it... hence the suggestion of a new server start, a new rankings start that was all this was in aid of

Many have worked bloody hard for their clan and NP's and what have these clans all seen fly by them??? NPT clans and players....

Only other option is to scrap the clan/np/lp ranking system, give EVERY clan a Royal Grade 1 cape from the start and just let them that want to cheat do so.... otherwise what is the point of having the rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by MrStevil View Post
    ...only the legit people would be affected by this , because npt never stops...and is going on for years
    so a reset would actually promote npt....for the same reason why people buy np chars
    There is NO point in resetting IF NTT are NOT going to monitor the gains.... it really isn't that difficult to monitor and you CAN see just from gains in all PvP zones.... Private Servers have the tools so we know NTT have the tools This really is down to whether NTT can be bothered to put the effort in and monitor all reports in CR section and be active during wars.... 9 servers = 3 GMs = 3 different War days, same with CSW etc.... just keep them monitored
    Last edited by Yahweh; 09-06-2013 at 02:49 PM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    I voted no because there is no "fresh start". it's the same.
    As long as there are hacks that will allow people to do NPT unpunished I will continue to vote no.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It is a definite NO vote for me......If my nps get reset....I'll be darn if I would waste another 10 years on this game to rebuild them up.....I, myself along with other legal players may leave this game for good.....And it will be ashamed for all the efforts that KOL is doing to bring those old players back to game....I have always played clean and legit.....What you guys should be going is this if you want to control those that are abusing this part of the game....Is to go after those accounts that are being advertised for selling, trading and buying, which is already in violation of their TOS, and start banning them....Account sharing is illegal to begin with.....You might even think of adding a section on the forums where if a player is seeing someone advertising inside game to sell their accounts.....This way the GM's have more control as to what is happening around them....And make it private just as they have done the cheater's report section.....Today alone I saw about a dozen players advertising to sell their accounts for real currency.....This is money being lost to your company....This also should have NO bearing if the account is legally sold on a Cypher Ring....We then know that a Cypher Ring Character is only legally obtained this way...And again, I find this a double standard to begin with...Even if on a Cypher Ring.....YOU ARE STILL SHARING ACCOUNT INFORMATION, WHICH AGAIN VIOLATES TOS!!!!!!

As I have said plenty of times before....if needed be to get a handle on the NPTERS....that would be set a cap of NPS that can be earned in a day....Once that player reaches that amount....they get kicked from pking areas, and will not be able to enter for another 24 hours......I can see that by doing this, those that heavily NPT will get the point eventually.....Some of those heavy NPTers can almost make 4 times the amount in a matter of minutes, over a legal player who is actually obtaining them legally and can play longer in the cz....With a cap on those NPS....those that can do 4 times the damage can be out of cz in a matter of 15 minutes and not be able to returned for another 24 hours.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 09-07-2013 at 12:23 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    NP Reset wouldn't help this game at all, I don't know how you guys even consider it.
    If they'll decide to do NP Reset , what then? NPTers every where? top 10 clans gonna be npters clans.
    And why is the legit players have to be punished because of the NPTers?
    I just think they should start taking players who got banned out of their clans so even if they got 50m nps , it wont matter because who ever got symbol and hasn't clan won't get a symbol and he won't take anyone's rank.

so simply, take out banned characters out of their clans and incase its clan leader just disband the clan.
    And start banning characters who done NPT for sure..like players with 15m nps.. (its obvious its npt char so..)
    And no, I'm not talking about servers like ares that players could of make here about 12m nps if their character is there since the old days.
    but in servers like anatolia.. lol its impossible to make about 15m nps and you guys don't even bother doing anything about it even tho this characters is obvious npters
    Last edited by DaDegano; 09-09-2013 at 10:21 AM.

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice, no matter who it's for or against."

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    omg we already went thru this.. NO.. we want illegal NPT np chars wiped, clans disbaned, etc. but not a total np wipe.. its not fair to wipe years of work away from those that truly earned it..

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz4rchzzz View Post
    omg we already went thru this.. NO.. we want illegal NPT np chars wiped, clans disbaned, etc. but not a total np wipe.. its not fair to wipe years of work away from those that truly earned it..
    And how do you propose they clear the NPT from characters that were ringed + namechanged more than once?
    How do you propose they clear the NPT chars from K2 days when they have no records of it?
    How do you propose they clear the NPT chars that dont have millions of NP but close to a million, just 20+ chars?

I know the NP whipe idea is not ideal,
    Which is why i would only ever support it if they would monitor NP gains and losses 24/7 with both an automated process, and an active GM (or 5).

It's very easy to demand something, it's harder to make a sacrifice to help that thing come true...

Ok, you made 1.4mil np legit, like us...
    Previously, this would mean were in the top 10, let alone top 100 right?

Nowadays, less than 15mil np in a clan and you can keep dreaming about top 100..
    Top 10 is NPT only.

So what's your NP good for?
    It used to be a measure for clans, and individuals,
    Now its a measure for... Nothing?
    1 single arrow is worth more than 10k np.

I realize and understand AND AGREE, that this is not an ideal solution.
    But i honestly see no other solution to this serious problem,
    And i say again - i would NEVER AGREE TO DO THIS without 24/7 active monitoring and banning of all NPT actions.

@Tenishia - your solution still lets the NPTers keep their NP's...

Cheers,
    Sic.
    Last edited by AhWell; 09-08-2013 at 07:23 AM.

yeah but they cant wipe everyones nps, what about the ppl that have bought dsc prem, or war prem, the atractive on those are the increase of nps.

making sacrifices?...... if anything ko has teached us is that the sacrifices are made by the legit ppl but the ones that gets the benefit are the cheaters, remember bifrost wipe? according to the gm cant recall the exact words but "bifrost items are suppose to be the hardest to get" so they decide to make a wipe of all, legit or duped, 1 hour after the server was back online and all the items were gone, there were merchants selling bifrost items. At that time there was a bug that if u put ur item at the magic bag it wouldent get deleted, how many ppl got to knew that, is beyond my mind, but still legit ppl got screwed.

another one? sure, the infamous coin wipe, if u had more of 10 gbs or 15 gbs i dont recall the exact number, the excedent was wiped, who got screwed well to be fair, all those babashopers that had coins instead of items lol was happy cause that XD but a lot of ppl that earned that money by buying/selling, selling pus items, etc got big time screwed, who won the goldminers cause the price of the gbs skyrocket.

Krowas land and bifrost are closed why? cause of the k0spers in a way to slow them down a bit, who got screwed? the legit ppl, you can see the k0spers party 24/7 at cz and seems gms dont care to check the spot out, so the prices on the fragments went to the skies and the ones that get the frags are the k0spers.

wiping the nps will help no one but the k0spers and babashoppers, yeah i get it, top 10 clans are a joke most of them with npted chars, then they should check all those clans see the np holders and if they are suspicious then ban/erase the char and disband the clan, take out the gain of nps from adream, reduce to half the ones get in rlb, any char with more than 2m nps should get a close inspection.

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Estepario View Post
    yeah but they cant wipe everyones nps, what about the ppl that have bought dsc prem, or war prem, the atractive on those are the increase of nps.

making sacrifices?...... if anything ko has teached us is that the sacrifices are made by the legit ppl but the ones that gets the benefit are the cheaters, remember bifrost wipe? according to the gm cant recall the exact words but "bifrost items are suppose to be the hardest to get" so they decide to make a wipe of all, legit or duped, 1 hour after the server was back online and all the items were gone, there were merchants selling bifrost items. At that time there was a bug that if u put ur item at the magic bag it wouldent get deleted, how many ppl got to knew that, is beyond my mind, but still legit ppl got screwed.

another one? sure, the infamous coin wipe, if u had more of 10 gbs or 15 gbs i dont recall the exact number, the excedent was wiped, who got screwed well to be fair, all those babashopers that had coins instead of items lol was happy cause that XD but a lot of ppl that earned that money by buying/selling, selling pus items, etc got big time screwed, who won the goldminers cause the price of the gbs skyrocket.

Krowas land and bifrost are closed why? cause of the k0spers in a way to slow them down a bit, who got screwed? the legit ppl, you can see the k0spers party 24/7 at cz and seems gms dont care to check the spot out, so the prices on the fragments went to the skies and the ones that get the frags are the k0spers.

wiping the nps will help no one but the k0spers and babashoppers, yeah i get it, top 10 clans are a joke most of them with npted chars, then they should check all those clans see the np holders and if they are suspicious then ban/erase the char and disband the clan, take out the gain of nps from adream, reduce to half the ones get in rlb, any char with more than 2m nps should get a close inspection.

I was one of those affected by pretty much everything you have said here.
    And i say again - i only back NP whipe if NP will be monitored 24/7 following this whipe.

I have been burned and trashed by every negative aspect of this game, and still am (Major hacks - lost all items - all restored downgraded)

And yet - i say again, what do my hard earned NP's get me now?
    A general LoL and a shrug off by all the players as they are worth - NOTHING - .
    So what are we really sacrificing here?
    Something that is worth... nothing.

And i end this here by saying again -
    I only back this option, if NTT can guarentee to have a system running 24/7 monitoring both NP gains AND losses...
    As well as an active GM whiping NP and deleting NPT chars every day...

Cheers,
    Sic.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofAngeloor View Post
    The real issue is GET RIDE OF NPT, and we wouldn't even have this poll
    for me there is nothing more to add.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I still unfortunately can gained access to the GamersFirst Forums, and is able to check out all those cheat reports for players that did heavily NPT.....I agree with you on one thing regarding Name Change Scroll and Nation Change Scroll....This is and still is a huge problem for locating those NPTers......Most of the time the infraction player abuse both of these types of scrolls in order to avoid being caught....I have personally followed this one player in order to keep track on their comings and goings and finally after 2 years he was finally banned....I had seen this player name change and nation change 6 times in one month....I personally believe they should removed them from PUS, and get a better handle on the ones they already have been reported for NPTing....As for me saying to let those Npters keep their NPs, you have me all wrong.....If a cap is set for all players including the NPTer, this would mean that infraction player can only collect that amount, and then be kicked from pking areas....Most of the time when I am in there I do take my screenshots or video's and post them.......This will make those players be caught much more faster....Once that player is caught, no more hiding in a bush so to speak and mean business with these clowns....I mean account termination altogether....There is absolutely no reason for players to continue with this....There have been constantly repeated warning all over the forums in all languages.

I despise cheaters and hackers, and these infraction players are ruining what I would have been pleased to say that it is one of the best online games of all time, but not now.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 09-08-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia