Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus

What next for the game?

I wanted to make this thread on a number of occasions but there has never been a more appropriate time than now so here goes...

With the merging of many of the servers and all of us having a fresh start....

Would you be opposed to or offended at a clean fresh start and have the NP's reset to 100 for ALL??

We all know that NTT has the tools to monitor NP gain in all PvP zones so NPT can be monitored and controlled

Most of us have worked hard for our NP's but have been shit on from a great height by clans and players NPT'ing and KNOW they have got away with it, this is why I have suggested a fresh start for all... would be interesting to hear your points of view and a genuine reason for and against.

Allies were disbanded when merged so why not keep clans together but start them all from Training Knights 5?
    Last edited by Yahweh; 09-05-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

opposed, me and my clan, have struggled literally for years to get to were we are, bought prems, spend hours pking, to get it all deleted cause ntt is too damn lazzy or not willing to ban and erase all the ntpers accounts.

and what would be the point? babashopers ans k0spers will still be ahead, in order of something like that works would need a complete clean up of all the godess items around, close up following of the k0spers. And for what i seen if you dare to insult a k0sper you get banned, but the npteres, k0spers, babashopers, are out there messing the game, that dont talks that high about ntt, and a lets erase everyones nps to have a fresh npt start.

Just ban and erase all the freaking npters, if there are more than 2 in a clan, disband the clan and ban the clan leader, make it not worthy for anyone to have an npted acount but better work for it, than screw the legit player once again.

Class
    Rogue
    Race
    Karus
    You have my %100 support! NP's should be 100 again, everywhere is NPT now. Im sending them to cheat reports every day but they are coming back continously..

But i think it should be for all servers! Titan-Destan-Helios, theese servers are suffering.. Npt clans and NPT players are everywhere.

Thank you for bring that subject.

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    This, only if 100% monitored.

Nickname
    Gone for a Year #
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    I voted 'NO' .. Not now at least , you may see players in Cheat Report Section Reporting 24/7 incluiding me .. i'm tryin' to report but Reporting Never ends .. I can say OK whenever GameMasters stop NPT thing , before stoping NPT it has no meaning to do.Same ppl will go and do it and sell it , only diffrence is they gonna sell it much more Expensiver then they ever did , so it's gonna make it so attractive for 'em so they never gonna stop..
    Last edited by DunnoATMx; 09-06-2013 at 12:32 AM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy3VLtJXMgw | Sadece Oyundan ibaret değil , UNUTMA ; UNUTTURMA.

Nickname
    Angeloor
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    xWOLFDENx
    Race
    El-Morad
    I would be for it, but it wont stop the npters and we legits would loose all our hard earned NP. Sounds like a loose loose for me. Id rather keep my NP.

They seem to be like Manor points, no one cares anymore.

DunnoATMx is right +1

Nickname
    SicRoguE
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    TemplarKnights
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofAngeloor View Post
    I would be for it, but it wont stop the npters and we legits would loose all our hard earned NP. Sounds like a loose loose for me. Id rather keep my NP.

They seem to be like Manor points, no one cares anymore.

DunnoATMx is right +1
    Lose Lose...

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    ...only the legit people would be affected by this , because npt never stops...and is going on for years
    so a reset would actually promote npt....for the same reason why people buy np chars

np's are worthless to this game anymore. why does anyone care about their 'hard earned' nps?
    no one knows exactly what accts were npt from the past up till now. so many have been sold, resold, and played everyday now, that its almost impossible to tell for the most part. just wipe them all. start over.

then again.. its completely useless to reset np's if npt will just continue anyway. ppl get away w/ it during war like crazy.

Nickname
    Angeloor
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    xWOLFDENx
    Race
    El-Morad
    The real issue is GET RIDE OF NPT, and we wouldn't even have this poll