An advice or opinion or info here :D

Hi all..
    From a new player to usko world

I wonder if anyone could tell if a person want to get full of every thing - best ofc - for a warrior char.

I mean best set.. Best weapon.. Best accesories..
    How much $$ will he pay for the company??

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Man i dunno but i can say you that there are insane armors witch people sells for more than 5.500$ ....only the armor....

Omg.. U must be kidding

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    no he's not xD Warrior is very expensive

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    no he's not xD Warrior is very expensive
    everykind of class is expensive at all if you really want to buy the "top items"
    for let you know... I dont even know if its allowed to speak about prices in this forum but I think we can...
    so...for warrior...the top armor you may can buy at the moment its a krowaz set+21, since its very hard to find an holy set+21 (witch is the best armor there is currently, but its too early for see a set+21), so... for a krowaz set+21, get ready to sell things like your car
    because prices goes between 45 to 50k TL...afterall price of those armors depends by the server you want to play in, but the "price range" is nearly the same

so, in ending....play for fun, if you want to play for be "the best".....before joining Knight online sell your house

Lemme understand pls xD

U mean to buy from players only??

So, I can't get the items from pus or from the game admins right??

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    yeah if we speak about armors and items you can only buy these from other players....
    in pus you can buy also some armor witch period of use is in anycase fixed to 1 or 2 months...depends of what you buy for example a minerva package is an armor where you can decide what kind of bonus you will gain from this armor, but it cant replace a normal armor, its only a pus-armor you must use in the same time with a normal armor for extra bonus.
    Btw, for being competitive and having the possibility to play in general is no needed a super armor, with few moneys you can afford to be competitive in the totality of servers, the only requirement for this is using the extra-bonus item you can buy from pus:

Pathos glove = increase your attack power for 1 month
    Minerva package = its an armor who you can use togheter with you current armor, lasts for 2 months
    Redpot = Increase your ap +10%, lasts only for 10 mins but the price is ridiculously low.
    one of the many kind of wings there are ( there are many kind of wings, you would chose one in according to your gear, if you are full STR, you better go for an hp/def wing)

in addition to this, during pvp is very convenient using scroll for buff, since using buff from your priest its kinda booring everytime you get a malice/parasite and you got ask again for buffs once you are cured from the curse... this would keep the priest buffer busy to give buffs to everybody and maybe he cant heal the party, the result of this is the certain or almost death of the party
    the solution on this is using BUFF-SCROLLS from pus, they last 30mins and they are very cheaper. ( for warrior : HP/DEF/AP buff)
    When you use these and you receive a debuff from enemies, the priest should only cure you and you will have istantly your buffs again.

In ending.....the best server is only one...Ares...
    come in ares and enjoy it