Class
    Mage
    Clan
    TitaniC
    Server
    US->Helios
    Race
    Karus
    İn Turkey,marijuana is illegal.In fact,when some famous people drunk marijuana,they catched and they have send behind the prison.But when i went to Amsterdam,I drunk and no problem for Holland.In my opinion,Goverment of Turkey can be Holland goverment.

Nickname
    SlimKilla
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Clanless :P
    Server
    US->Carnac West
    Race
    Karus
    Like some ppl said in Holland it's legal you only need to be 18+ to buy from the ''Coffeeshops'' and you can have mac 5grams on you ifyou have more think then it's for sell and not self use. some harddrugs for self use from what i've heard are legal but when you get caught you need to pay a amount of money X the grams that you posses (like cocaine)

İ've rolled,Smoked in front of the police on the streets and never got arrested didn't knew it was illegal to smoke on the streets till i came across this topic xD

but now i live in turkey and i'm %100 clean ( only smoked weed tho)

noticed that Marijuanna is every where if you try to find it you'll get it :F
    Last edited by Heroeeee; 04-01-2013 at 10:23 PM.

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunam View Post
    In Turkey illegal but I live in London. Here you can use at your home if you want
    Hehe, I didnt know that it was Legal in London, I've been in london for a week.
    People in London are very respectful thats what I know.
    Just example when Im walking there and touching someone by accident,
    They they say oooh, oh my gosh sorry so much ! Sorry mate.
    I was like? ahummm? ok. hehe.
    London is a cool city.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroeeee View Post
    Like some ppl said in Holland it's legal you only need to be 18+ to buy from the ''Coffeeshops'' and you can have mac 5grams on you ifyou have more think then it's for sell and not self use. some harddrugs for self use from what i've heard are legal but when you get caught you need to pay a amount of money X the grams that you posses (like cocaine)

İ've rolled,Smoked in front of the police on the streets and never got arrested didn't knew it was illegal to smoke on the streets till i came across this topic xD

but now i live in turkey and i'm %100 clean ( only smoked weed tho)

noticed that Marijuanna is every where if you try to find it you'll get it :F
    Yeah for buying weed you need to be 18+ and its strange when they see you smoking outside, that is actually illegal.
    They can give you money penalty's.
    You can have max 5 gram but even coffeeshops sells more.. >.< corrupt.
    And there are so many bussiness in drugs here in holland.
    and you can also have 5 plants at your own home... if you have more... ouch police will jail you hehe.

AND I never smoked. I also will never try.
    People ask me so much wanna try etc? why should I try? What will you reach when u tried? >.<
    Last edited by WhoopTheGreat; 04-05-2013 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Si Hablor Espanol?
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !

Nickname
    TakeitEasyDude- Gaia
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    theFOREVER
    Server
    Gaia
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by trip View Post
    As the title says.

Is marijuana legal or illegal where you live?

Here it is 'de facto' legal for personal use and medical use, but selling is illegal.
    Jajajajaj your asking that everyone your like towelie in south park you need to be high to plat k.o ))))
    A sway of the hips and arms will cradle you from afar. They swing 'till you're tired and send in alarms!

No way is marijuana legal in london that is a lie!! Forget being legal it is the exact opposite which is illegal in fact it is even considered and accepted by the government that it is classed as a class B drug which is very dangerous.
    Ive been living in london all my life i am not a marijuana user but my older brother got arrested 8 times for possession of a class B substance which is marijuana.
    Marijuana is considered a very illegal drug in london and if you do get detained for possession of marijuana you may come accross many severe consequences.
    SilverAndChips

Banned
    Nickname
    ProStrikeR
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    CarpeVictoRia
    Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    El-Morad
    Infractions
    1/1 (15)
    Marijuana is illegal in Turkey, but it is not too hard to find this kind of substance...

I saw some ppl, when they are using some drugs, and nearly same things happens as Alyce says...

This kind of drugs can be too dangerous sometimes, generally when it is not under the control...

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    i prefer watching others use it and go crazy xD
    and if something goes wrong i can help them
    And She doing a big favor realy... I saw too bad things when people under the drugs effect...

And the same thinking with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Alyce[E] View Post
    i don't use those kind of drugs cause i don't need it
    and just don't want to
    I'm too.

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by FishAndChips1 View Post
    No way is marijuana legal in london that is a lie!! Forget being legal it is the exact opposite which is illegal in fact it is even considered and accepted by the government that it is classed as a class B drug which is very dangerous.
    Ive been living in london all my life i am not a marijuana user but my older brother got arrested 8 times for possession of a class B substance which is marijuana.
    Marijuana is considered a very illegal drug in london and if you do get detained for possession of marijuana you may come accross many severe consequences.
    SilverAndChips
    In London marijuana is currently categorised as 'class B' under the Misuse of Drugs Act (despite the fact that successive independent government studies have called for it to be downgraded to class C, which actually happened briefly in 2004 and was then reverted back to class B for unscientific political reasons a year later).

In practice however there is no real problem with smoking the herb in the privacy of your own home. Being caught with small quantities (for personal use) is usually dealt with by means of a police caution (a slap on the wrist). This is discretionary, but generally what happens.

So to say that it is considered 'very illegal' is somewhat misleading.

Sincerely.

Nickname
    XxEternalxX
    Class
    Mage
    Clan
    SEE NO EVIL
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Quote Originally Posted by sirrealist View Post
    Jajajajaj your asking that everyone your like towelie in south park you need to be high to plat k.o ))))
    LOL, yes maybe.... I should smoke less.... but..... umm.... I like it ^^