Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    to tell the truth, your humor with those gif is a bit offensive ...
    (its an honest personal opinion, which can be contestable by anyone)
    your comment hurts me

for tell you the truth.... this movie is new to me... thanks for info I will watch it ^^ (even if I dont like movies in general, I prefer to read books)
    I didnt use so much time in doing this work/poem ( call it how you want)...it tooks to me nearly 15 mins, sincerly i dont want to waste so much time in all this, since its a game afterall and I do just for competition, I like it.
    the fact that things are similar, yeah I could agree, some point are similar, but for make a rhyme the alternatives werent so many. ( look act and facts, these words for make a rhyme comes spontaneously).
    I'm sorry to tell you that I'm not ashamed of anything, what should I be ashamed of? ^^
    dude come on, I said already in another post: enjoy the life and have fun.
    You found "the hair in the egg" for me and the other guy, why?
    you've dedicated all this time for what?
    also if after all this I keep to see things much different than yours, plagiarize an opera in this way ( taking, editing, collecting, and finding other words for rhymes to give a logical thread to everything) would take more time and would be more hard than making an "original poem"....
    dont you think so? ^^ I do...
    I think i understood well what is your point, but I dont want to say...since decency prevents me from expressing myself as I would like...
    I leave you with an italian way of say: when they no longer have their hair, they find ridiculous long hair
    Enjoy the life dude, have fun if you want something, you are free to PM me
    dont we dirty the forum with these ridiculous protests
    So you are telling me that you, who cannot form basic gramatically correct sentences, wrote those poetic, inverted sentences? Cmon And plase stop going around with your unnecessarily annoying happy-go-lucky, pollyanna-ish "JUST HAVE FUN GUYS SEE I AM JUST HAVING A GOOD TIME HERE EHEHEHE" and telling people act like you. And not forget that you are playing this game so you obviously are devoting many hours of yours to this kind of stuff anyway it is so very obvious that you are faking the whole i dont even care part.

AND WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE ITALIAN ALREADY STOP PUSHING IT IN EVERY POST OF YOURS
    Sincerely.

And i would love some free cash if you are willing to buy my so called pride. My pm's are open to you anytime.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    ok guys, I'm a bit bored of this story.
    its now obvious that you are more entertaining than defending.
    read this thread well because in case of uneven answers that fall far away from any logical thread, I could decide to dont answer anymore.
    I am an honest ITALIAN citizen, and no, I didnt plagiarized anything or anyone. (I am sorry to ShiniverseHimself, but I like to say from where I come from, I have my patriotism and my pride).
    the use of gifs like that "shame shame shame" looks kiddish... if you have to speak, do it as an adult, otherwise let it pass, you make a figure certainly more noble.
    it's kinda ridiculous, looks like kids who are crying when they lose in a game, and the only way to having satisfacation is to accuse those who won of "cheating".
    I remind you that over the years, many people have used to break some rules, for example sending the work after the period of participation...also knew as "deadline" (I will never make the names, it is not in my ethics but if u want to check who these are, just scroll on precedents forum events and you will see yourself without no helps), however they won, I didnt say anything, I simply accepted the fact of having lost without making so many controversy as you are doing.
    There is also to say that, although we know few each other, since we dont play togheter, I have considered you all forum event partecipator players as friends, some more or less but friends.
    but when interests are involved, also friends become treacherous like snakes.
    my conscience is clean, this is what matters to me.
    "in the life only the death is certain" we say in italy, so you cant be sure 100% that I really plagiarized something, its me the only person who can know it 100%, so, according to this, and in according with my pride and my honesty, I know that I didnt nothing of bad in this competition, so I am feeling ok, I am fresh like a rose....
    all that has happened is only a joke of the chance, plagiarism can occur even without directly wanting them, get a look to the world of books, music, or movies in general...
    and I dont need you to show some of this cases, because they are on the agenda.
    in addition that you guys could have said something very well before the advent of the facts, in that case you would have been heard, and all this maybe wouldnt have happened.
    In general, the fault of this is not mine, is not your, is not of the staff/judges of these events.
    I dont even know why I am defending myself, I know I'm honestly doing everything, I have no regrets....I could just ignore you and leave you blunt, but I maybe prefer to speak with you because I care of my identity on the thoughts of others.
    I only hope I managed to change your mind.
    Then take the time you need to decide and understand, to err is simple human thing as we are, everyone can be wrong, but I'm sorry to say, this time I didnt wrong: the real mistake was made by you guys accusing me of plagiarism.
    enough, I am not a lawyer who defend hiself, my qualifications are oriented towards other environments.
    And I am sorry if my english grammar offended someone else's poetic culture, this maybe would be my only wrong in all this.
    I would be very sorry if any GM should intervene here, wasting time on such a thing ... would make me feel like I was in a nursery class.

but in ending....@ShiniverseHimself dear, I can do more for you than gifting some KC, just come in Italy and you will be my guest

Greetings.
    Last edited by Italian995; 02-11-2019 at 11:59 PM.

In general, the fault of this is not mine, is not your, is not of the staff/judges of these events.

It is fault of the staff/judges of these events, just like you say peppe how can someone win that they deliver out of deadline. Here we have to clarify the things that are happening with the judges of the contest. It is not the first time that occurs peppe says that other times it happened and he had to be silent. At the end of the day it is not Peppe's fault because he is also a player and contestant in the event. In the end my gif of shame annoyed sorry peppe I could not resist.

I think the GM should show why this is happening lately I saw this 6 times last year and I also did not say anything I think if a person complains it could be a whining but complaints in both forums be sincere staff of the forum what's going on? Probably there is some solution.

In the end I try to call more people to participate in the forum event but if it does not improve, there will not be constant people.
    Last edited by DaggerFast; 02-12-2019 at 12:34 AM. Reason: bad traslating

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    ok guys, I'm a bit bored of this story.
    its now obvious that you are more entertaining than defending.
    read this thread well because in case of uneven answers that fall far away from any logical thread, I could decide to dont answer anymore.
    I am an honest ITALIAN citizen, and no, I didnt plagiarized anything or anyone. (I am sorry to ShiniverseHimself, but I like to say from where I come from, I have my patriotism and my pride).
    the use of gifs like that "shame shame shame" looks kiddish... if you have to speak, do it as an adult, otherwise let it pass, you make a figure certainly more noble.
    it's kinda ridiculous, looks like kids who are crying when they lose in a game, and the only way to having satisfacation is to accuse those who won of "cheating".
    I remind you that over the years, many people have used to break some rules, for example sending the work after the period of participation...also knew as "deadline" (I will never make the names, it is not in my ethics but if u want to check who these are, just scroll on precedents forum events and you will see yourself without no helps), however they won, I didnt say anything, I simply accepted the fact of having lost without making so many controversy as you are doing.
    There is also to say that, although we know few each other, since we dont play togheter, I have considered you all forum event partecipator players as friends, some more or less but friends.
    but when interests are involved, also friends become treacherous like snakes.
    my conscience is clean, this is what matters to me.
    "in the life only the death is certain" we say in italy, so you cant be sure 100% that I really plagiarized something, its me the only person who can know it 100%, so, according to this, and in according with my pride and my honesty, I know that I didnt nothing of bad in this competition, so I am feeling ok, I am fresh like a rose....
    all that has happened is only a joke of the chance, plagiarism can occur even without directly wanting them, get a look to the world of books, music, or movies in general...
    and I dont need you to show some of this cases, because they are on the agenda.
    in addition that you guys could have said something very well before the advent of the facts, in that case you would have been heard, and all this maybe wouldnt have happened.
    I dont even know why I am defending myself, I know I'm honestly doing everything, I have no regrets....I could just ignore you and leave you blunt, but I maybe prefer to speak with you because I care of my identity on the thoughts of others.
    I only hope I managed to change your mind.
    Then take the time you need to decide and understand, to err is simple human thing as we are, everyone can be wrong, but I'm sorry to say, this time I didnt wrong: the real mistake was made by you guys accusing me of plagiarism.
    enough, I am not a lawyer who defend hiself, my qualifications are oriented towards other environments.
    And I am sorry if my english grammar offended someone else's poetic culture, this maybe would be my only wrong in all this.
    I would be very sorry if any GM should intervene here, wasting time on such a thing ... would make me feel like I was in a nursery class.

but in ending....@ShiniverseHimself dear, I can do more for you than gifting some KC, just come in Italy and you will be my guest

Greetings.
    well done peppe , you deserve the win, my opinion about you is, you are the best at what u do , so keep doing what u do , and my best wishes in future
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    After thinking about it for a while, I decided to respond directly to @Rund, I hope you can read what I am saying, because all this is for you:
    clarify that to be able to accuse me of plagiarism, you should know Italian, and do not trust any translator, since you dont know Italian, dont you dare to accuse me.
    I took the brig, to translate for you all that beautiful text that is in italian, here it is:

"no dont bother, stay sitted, gentlment I introduce myself, I am the comedy
    I am not made of bones but of acts that will leave you reimbursed or satisfed
    my heart is called plot, people who hate and love each other
    my blood is all that happens, from the kiss, to the duel with the sword
    my food is your clapping, the poison the dogs actors
    I am the comedy and I will plunge my self into act to tell you the extraordinary facts
    of these knights and their lady, who believes to love and who really love
    It will narrate the poet Cyrano and his nose
    witch seems to be modeled but dont tell to the actor, its the not the case, because he really has it, its not a trick
    and cristiano, a young cadett, who express himselft a lit better than a gibbon, but he has charm and is good-looking
    a little fantasy, this is fiction, both are in loving with this beautiful, Rossana
    Cyrano's cousin. she loves soul and brain of this but he loves Cristiano's body and face.
    But the time of the preamble is over, its time to start
    to weave the weft and then the warp
    to perform, sew and embroider, that the trumpets lull the spectators
    the comedy begins, that the actors speak."

This is the English translation of the text in Italian you published, now you maybe can understand it, how you can understand this if you dont know to speak italian?
    now let's move on to the phrases where you accuse me of plagiarism that you tried also to translate in english, I want to face these and dismantle your ridiculous accusations
    1) "no dont bother, stay in the chair ( also if your translation is different, is not correct, if you read my translation italian-english you will see this party is much different...) = I dont see where "Stay sitted" is in my poem
    2)gentlment I introduce myself, I am the comedy = this is probably the only thing that really look similar, I appeal to the randomness of the situation, the same will be for the point 6.
    3)"I am not made of bones but of acts" = I dont see where this is in my poem
    4)"My food is your clapping" = I dont see where this is in my poem
    5) the poison, the dogs actor" = I dont see where this is in my poem
    6) " To tell you the extraordinary facts": already explained
    7) "of these knights and their lady"= I dont really see where this is in my poem, there is just knights in the point you accused me, lol...arent we in "knight online"?
    8)"but the time of the preamble is over" = I dont really see where this is in my poem... since I wrote "the conquest of adonis is over"...is much different of this prahse... " the time of preamble is over" means that the indotruction is over, I wrote something a lot different.

Basically, you fond out some Italian opera, you found some similar word, and you accuse me of plagiarism....its kinda ridiculus.
    the point of all this is kinda funny afterall:
    You are accusing me of plagiarims for using like 10-15 words witch are similar to an italian movie words...ARE WE SERIOUS!?

My friend,
    I have now understood where is the true problem:
    when they no longer have their hair, they find ridiculous long hair do you want me to explain this?
    it is simply not easy for you to lose.

you wrote me: "If there will be no disqualification for the 2nd place winner for plagiarism, at least this will be a public shaming for him, hoping that he won’t be doing the same thing again. "

I think the only one who should be ashamed here is you, for your kidding on me, to accuse me of plagiarism just for personal satisfaction,
    because you lost and you can't accept it, apparently you wanted to win at all costs...as children do when they lose.
    Well....shame on you, the thread that initially had to "shame me" ended up shaming yourself by showing how much you can be childish.
    in your place I would have deleted everything, and apologized .... it would have been a much nobler figure and maybe a way to redeem himself as an adult.

I leave you with this beautiful famous phrase:
    "It is in the character of few mens to honor a friend who made his fortune without envy." -Eschilo- (Ancient Greek playwright)

Bye!
    Last edited by Italian995; 02-12-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Sirius
    Race
    El-Morad
    So, you 'translated' it and pretty much give the same text google translation gave, with pretty much the same words, just more uniformed yet still not so correctly translated, showing all the similarities between your "original" thing and the one from the internet and still trying to act like you didn't steal it? lol. You are so bad at acting my dude, it makes it fun.
    I didn’t wanna call you out for your bad English but; with the way you write your comments, I can clearly see you didn't write that poem.

You are still beating around the bush. For the last 3 comments, you said nothing but the same words, in different forms. Proving nothing, just making yourself look like the same guy desperately trying to avoid the facts with the same words.

No one is buying your Pollyanna act. No one cares if you are Italian, because no one cares about where people are from, no one cares about the same word you wrote in every comment you posted, nor do I care about winning. I just saw someone(you) clearly cheating and actually winning by doing it, so I proved it for GMs to see, and for you to be shamed publicly, but I see you are a shameless one who still ignores all the proof. So, even more shame on you.

Similarity would be if there are 1 or 2 sentences or just few words looking similar. This is not similarity. Half of your "Original" poem is the same thing on the internet, just with some of the words changed with Knight Online words(Duh, obviously. Because the event required it. Clap clap, you changed them a bit so it makes it original am i right? lol).

Let me summarize what you are doing so far:

>"It is not my fault for cheating, it is GMs fault for accepting it." (Yeah, they are at fault also, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for it after it is found out.)

>"Going "Me Italiano" on every comment you add." No one cares where you are from or what you are.

>"I don't cheat, I am so proud of being Italian" (But you actually did take something off the internet and cheat by just changing it a bit and submitting it to win something.) And also, again, stop putting being Italian in every comment, no one cares if you are Italian. Italians have nothing special or important. You are just like anyone in the world, stop putting it in every comment you post because it neither proves anything about what you did, nor helps you in any way.

>"I say the same thing i also found on the internet "when they no longer have their hair, they find ridiculous long hair" and try to make a point with it yet fail again, because it doesn't make a point or prove anything." and It is actually wrongly translated so it doesn't make any sense when you read it too.

>"I have pride, you don't." (Italian995 saying that to me, lol) For apparently proving how you cheated. Talking generously about pride when you are the busted one, here with actual proofs for it.

>"I don't care abuout npoints. But I still join to these events to win them. I can buy you Npoint if you want, you are selling your pride." oh yeah? Talking about pride so generously and just throwing ‘I could’s around when you are the one that cheated and got busted. If you “could just give 2000 npoints”, go ahead. Send 2000npoint codes to my inbox if that is the case. I am waiting. Go ahead. Don’t be just words and prove it. Holy moly you are one big really shameless person.

>"I am bad at English and I will use that for myself, trying to act like I don't clearly see where the translations are matching to in my poem, and which parts i changed." No one is buying it. People who have actual thinking ability and eyes can see what you did, and I expect GMs to see it also and hopefully punish you for it in the future.

>"You blame me for 15 words that are similar, stealing it? RIDICULOUS!" (Ikr? Because that's not how you snipe a stolen work. It is pretty much the same thing on the internet, and I just changed it around to submit it? RIDICULOUS! lol. You are a bad joke.)

>"I will find my 2 friends from Ares and also make them look bad by trying to make my wrong a right, help me friends, defend me, even though inside your head you know I cheated!" To your 2 friends from Ares trying to defend you; Stop it, you two are making yourself look bad for his sake while you can probably clearly tell what he did also.

In short, stop trying to make yourself look like Pollyanna with that horrible act of yours going "I am so happy, hahaa, hohoo, It is just a gamee, I don't really caaare, but hahaa, hohoo, I still join to this event and after I am exposed, I will try to defend myself by going... hahaaa hohooo I am a happy Italiano, me very proudo".

I dropped the facts for people with eyes and a brain, will just let them see what you did, and will also hope that the GMs will also see it and punish you ^^

I am not accusing you, I am simply showing proof for the ones who have eyes to see it. Accusing would be calling it without any proof, we, people of the world don’t call it “accusing someone” when there are actual proofs And the only person putting up a childish act here is you. The one who should still apologize is also you. Accept what you did if you are so “prideful“ and all and apologize.
    Here, let me help you, you should be writing something like this instead of all that nonsense: “Yes, I did use that text, changed it around to join to the event and simply I cheated. I will not do the same again, I am sorry and I apologize”
    But no, since you are so shameless, you will continue with your really hard to understand and read English and say the same things you said over and over again.

I'm having a blast by reading those messages of yours, desperately trying to save yourself and desperately trying to change facts and fail at it. Btw, good luck trying to do the same on future events.
    Note: Surprise me by saying something different than the things i stated above in your next reply, or even better, do the same things to make yourself look even funnier, I would enjoy that.
    I’m not gonna bother adding another reply and just gonna let the GMs see what you did since you are not bringing any valid arguments to the table. Enjoy trying to make yourself look clean and leaving your spam comments to the thread with your friends from Ares. lol.
    Let me finish it with one of your repetitive replies;
    Don’t dirty the forum with your pathetically bad Pollyanna acting and same replies in different forms. Accept what you did like a proper human being and apologize.
    Last edited by Rund; 02-12-2019 at 07:02 PM.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Rund View Post
    So, you 'translated' it and pretty much give the same text google translation gave, with pretty much the same words, just more uniformed yet still not so correctly translated, showing all the similarities between your "original" thing and the one from the internet and still trying to act like you didn't steal it? lol. You are so bad at acting my dude, it makes it fun.
    I didn’t wanna call you out for your bad English but; with the way you write your comments, I can clearly see you didn't write that poem.

You are still beating around the bush. For the last 3 comments, you said nothing but the same words, in different forms. Proving nothing, just making yourself look like the same guy desperately trying to avoid the facts with the same words.

No one is buying your Pollyanna act. No one cares if you are Italian, because no one cares about where people are from, no one cares about the same word you wrote in every comment you posted, nor do I care about winning. I just saw someone(you) clearly cheating and actually winning by doing it, so I proved it for GMs to see, and for you to be shamed publicly, but I see you are a shameless one who still ignores all the proof. So, even more shame on you.

Similarity would be if there are 1 or 2 sentences or just few words looking similar. This is not similarity. Half of your "Original" poem is the same thing on the internet, just with some of the words changed with Knight Online words(Duh, obviously. Because the event required it. Clap clap, you changed them a bit so it makes it original am i right? lol).

Let me summarize what you are doing so far:

>"It is not my fault for cheating, it is GMs fault for accepting it." (Yeah, they are at fault also, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be punished for it after it is found out.)

>"Going "Me Italiano" on every comment you add." No one cares where you are from or what you are.

>"I don't cheat, I am so proud of being Italian" (But you actually did take something off the internet and cheat by just changing it a bit and submitting it to win something.) And also, again, stop putting being Italian in every comment, no one cares if you are Italian. Italians have nothing special or important. You are just like anyone in the world, stop putting it in every comment you post because it neither proves anything about what you did, nor helps you in any way.

>"I say the same thing i also found on the internet "when they no longer have their hair, they find ridiculous long hair" and try to make a point with it yet fail again, because it doesn't make a point or prove anything." and It is actually wrongly translated so it doesn't make any sense when you read it too.

>"I have pride, you don't." (Italian995 saying that to me, lol) For apparently proving how you cheated. Talking generously about pride when you are the busted one, here with actual proofs for it.

>"I don't care abuout npoints. But I still join to these events to win them. I can buy you Npoint if you want, you are selling your pride." oh yeah? Talking about pride so generously and just throwing ‘I could’s around when you are the one that cheated and got busted. If you “could just give 2000 npoints”, go ahead. Send 2000npoint codes to my inbox if that is the case. I am waiting. Go ahead. Don’t be just words and prove it. Holy moly you are one big really shameless person.

>"I am bad at English and I will use that for myself, trying to act like I don't clearly see where the translations are matching to in my poem, and which parts i changed." No one is buying it. People who have actual thinking ability and eyes can see what you did, and I expect GMs to see it also and hopefully punish you for it in the future.

>"You blame me for 15 words that are similar, stealing it? RIDICULOUS!" (Ikr? Because that's not how you snipe a stolen work. It is pretty much the same thing on the internet, and I just changed it around to submit it? RIDICULOUS! lol. You are a bad joke.)

>"I will find my 2 friends from Ares and also make them look bad by trying to make my wrong a right, help me friends, defend me, even though inside your head you know I cheated!" To your 2 friends from Ares trying to defend you; Stop it, you two are making yourself look bad for his sake while you can probably clearly tell what he did also.

In short, stop trying to make yourself look like Pollyanna with that horrible act of yours going "I am so happy, hahaa, hohoo, It is just a gamee, I don't really caaare, but hahaa, hohoo, I still join to this event and after I am exposed, I will try to defend myself by going... hahaaa hohooo I am a happy Italiano, me very proudo".

I dropped the facts for people with eyes and a brain, will just let them see what you did, and will also hope that the GMs will also see it and punish you ^^

I am not accusing you, I am simply showing proof for the ones who have eyes to see it. Accusing would be calling it without any proof, we, people of the world don’t call it “accusing someone” when there are actual proofs And the only person putting up a childish act here is you. The one who should still apologize is also you. Accept what you did if you are so “prideful“ and all and apologize.
    Here, let me help you, you should be writing something like this instead of all that nonsense: “Yes, I did use that text, changed it around to join to the event and simply I cheated. I will not do the same again, I am sorry and I apologize”
    But no, since you are so shameless, you will continue with your really hard to understand and read English and say the same things you said over and over again.

I'm having a blast by reading those messages of yours, desperately trying to save yourself and desperately trying to change facts and fail at it. Btw, good luck trying to do the same on future events.
    Note: Surprise me by saying something different than the things i stated above in your next reply, or even better, do the same things to make yourself look even funnier, I would enjoy that.
    I’m not gonna bother adding another reply and just gonna let the GMs see what you did since you are not bringing any valid arguments to the table. Enjoy trying to make yourself look clean and leaving your spam comments to the thread with your friends from Ares. lol.
    Let me finish it with one of your repetitive replies;
    Don’t dirty the forum with your pathetically bad Pollyanna acting and same replies in different forms. Accept what you did like a proper human being and apologize.
    I dared to read everything...you really scare me.
    there is no more hope...you have also been able to insult me cause of my patriotic attitude: you really hurt my heart.
    I let you wallow in your ignorance and in your ridiculous convictions.
    I prefer now to ignore you and pretend nothing, rather than waste cells of my precious fingertips to explain something.
    it's all useless, time wasted ... like talking to a wall
    come back when you grow up, and I dont mean physically.
    I tried to explain where you were wrong, but you still dont pay attention to what I write.
    You read what you like and what makes you more comfortable (I know that you know you were wrong, but now you have realized you can't go back)....
    your personality is rather strange.

"Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. Buddha"

Farewell