Is there anyway to get your paypal limit increased...

I'm from the USA, i would like to buy premium in game but i cant buy enough KC. I normally stream Knight online and would like to start on USKO as well. So if you would please upgrade my account so that i can actually buy premium that would be awesome.

ToastyTaco
    Twitch.tv/ToastyTaco

I think you need to roll with esn codes, paypal seems to be more off and off on KO in general.

If you're having issues downloading the update try to reset your internet connection by unplugging the power for your router and modem for 30 seconds. Then try to update again. If that doesn't work try using a Tutuapp 9apps Showbox different connection like data instead of WiFi.

If you're having issues loading the game check the forums or other players comments. If many players are experiencing it then it's a server issue they have to fix. Either way just wait some hours then return to the game and it should load fine

he transaction is still showing as pending and my “available credit” is a negative number.

This tells you that your transaction and credit limit are under review. It could be refused (and then the transaction would fail) or be approved, and From the article I read on PayPal, that is how you increase your limit.

PayPal article

Reading over that again it looks like they may have approved the purchase without increasing Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox . I just don’t want the payment to be rejected without warning.
    Last edited by andy_bella; 12-20-2019 at 07:48 AM.

Im wondering it too...