Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warrior Class

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    Now this one I do argue about... having owned dual ROF's many years ago when you could only get from a drop, the flame bonus from ROF's do actually boost damage on all classes that use Flame weapon, it isn't much but it does work... it's the Imir/Flame/Shio's that work with mage class ONLY and not with a rogue/warr/priest

(let the debate begin) LOL
    +1
    had archer.. rof 2's hit waaaaaaay harder than dual rol 3 w/ the windforce bow (flame dmg). yet shio or imir had did nothing for my enion bow and helenid.
    hb hits harder w/ the rof's than w/ heros or rocs (rocs and hv had more str. than the rofs tested). been proven on old old forums. and thats 1 reason why alot of warriors like baal over wiri as well. flame damage works in synergy w/ the flamedamage of rof's.

Nickname
    Killerduke
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Desperado
    Server
    KO -> Rosetta
    Race
    Karus
    The dex bonus in warrior simply does nothing. It doesn't increase your atack speed nor skill speed, that's a very big lie. Lightning damage weapons increase the shock stun or scream rate, or ice damage weapons increase the leg cutting rate, THATS VERY VERY BIG LIE.

Dex only increase the success rate of an attack. For rogues, a 59 rogue fails spike more than a 83 rogue due to lack of dexterity. It is also effected by the dodging rate of enemy. For warriors; hellblade, sword dance and sword aura are already fail-safe skills. But when it comes to scream and leg cutting, i dont think it is effected by dex. We need some test to understand it. Simply give 255 dex bonus to a warrior, and use dex equipment and try it. Then please share the results.
    The games we play are deadly, aren't they?

does weapon defense work against each weapon when using duals instead of 2 handed weapon?
    i.e when using nebiros/ hanguk instead raptor/ hb/ baal etc... does the weapon defense stack against the duals?

and does the weapon defense wind up hurting the off hand weapon more since the ap is cut in half?
    Last edited by TheFranchise; 11-02-2013 at 05:08 PM.