CZ Dreadmare drops bugs or not adjusted.

We farmed by 5 men full dc flash on over 40min dreadmares on Karus side. We got only coin loot. Not even soul potions or trash items dropped during that time.

Check their rates.
    So no point at all to farm strongest normal monster on Ronark Land. You cant even get drops to sell on npc pay your used potions on farm.

From EW you will get better farm and way more easier and faster to kill, same with booro and barlog.

Smile

It is twice or more hard kill dreadmare that balog the reward have that be a little high.
    I recommend you readjust the drop this is the list that has to drop that mob
    with dc pemium:
    Coins 23800-27000
    100% potion soul
    50% dual potion
    30% middle class weapons items
    15% high class items
    10% expcional items mitril ron dragon scale
    1.1% silver bar
    no dc premium
    100% potion soul
    22.73% dual potion soul
    13.64% middle class weapons items
    6.82% high class items
    4.55% expcional items mitril ron dragon scale
    0.5% silver bar

you can try it maybe work
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 02-09-2019 at 07:36 PM.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Well actually it's not bugged. Dreadmare has the highest drop rate between all newly adjusted drop rates but as we all know, it's all about luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Well actually it's not bugged. Dreadmare has the highest drop rate between all newly adjusted drop rates but as we all know, it's all about luck.
    Hope so Thx for reply. Giving another try
    Last edited by Zimpapkee; 02-10-2019 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Rates seem off tho, no-one is farming these mobs. We tried and with 200+ kills, only managed few soul pots & 1x monster stone.
    Might be bad luck, but not gonna spend hours to test it more. I rather follow the crowd and go for balrog/booro

It is not lucky my friend is % of drop rate if u kill 100 mobs u get good items if u kill 1000 mobs u get very good profit if u kill 1000 mobs no profit is bad chance drop rate.

The configuration of a farm monster is difficult. if you have killed 200 monster of that difficulty they should have a gain of 20m per head as a minimum obviously all with premium dc do not have this gain I do not recommend farming that monster. I have not tried it because at the moment I'm not in farm.