Help recovering old account

Hello, Ive made a new account to post on this forum because i cannot login to my old account and thus obviously cannot post a support ticket. I'm getting this error message when i login to my old account on the ko webpage: "Since this account has not been active for a long time or has been involved in an illegal activity, it has been temporarily blocked. For further assistance, please contact Customer Service (- 90009)"

while this is understandable, I can't contact customer support if it won't let me login, so can I please get a GM response to my inquiry? I just want to try out Altar server where a few of my old friends are playing and it won't let me do that. Can anybody help me out?

Nickname
    INDONESIAAA
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    TheKings
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by x0d_PGvTu8xc View Post
    Hello, Ive made a new account to post on this forum because i cannot login to my old account and thus obviously cannot post a support ticket. I'm getting this error message when i login to my old account on the ko webpage: "Since this account has not been active for a long time or has been involved in an illegal activity, it has been temporarily blocked. For further assistance, please contact Customer Service (- 90009)"

while this is understandable, I can't contact customer support if it won't let me login, so can I please get a GM response to my inquiry? I just want to try out Altar server where a few of my old friends are playing and it won't let me do that. Can anybody help me out?
    I got reply from GM in support

"This "illegal" error occures because of a problem. Our web team is working on it. "

Quote Originally Posted by RizalWarrior View Post
    I got reply from GM in support

"This "illegal" error occures because of a problem. Our web team is working on it. "
    I have same problem. So you say that's the technical issue and they are working on it? I want to try Altar too but I can't for a week or so...

Nickname
    INDONESIAAA
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    TheKings
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by novaog79 View Post
    I have same problem. So you say that's the technical issue and they are working on it? I want to try Altar too but I can't for a week or so...
    yep, they say like that. I will follow up new information and trying share here.