Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Help needed for newcomer

hello, so as title says I decided to give KO one more chance after some many years no other MMO could satisfy my needs xD , so here i am as a lot of other players struggling to get connected to new servers, first of all i cant verify my phone number tried 2-3 times waited 24h and so on but seems like sms verification does not work with Georgia (although we are soo close to turkey...). i cant get NTTnow app in android app store as well. so here i am wondering what the hell can i do to be able to play on new servers. any tips, suggestions or assistance is welcome . ohh and btw guys i saw on youtube that a lot of streamers and players have moved to Vega server and i am curious which server has more English players if you of course know it.

cool a lot of answers.. up I guess

good luck getting any help.. god be with you. they havent responded to my ticket all week. i dont think they can handle or keep up with it. want to play on new server soo bad but no help from anyone

So i guess up one more time still hoping to get some support

11 days no answer cool still cant activate phone number, still waiting for help..

up baby up...

I recommend you play an old server(usko ares diez gordion) or steamko (easy ko version). You need otp for you security in usko but in steam have different security for have safe you account good luck.

steamko look really dead now plus and unattractive, I would like to join old servers but everyones +9,+10 already and also new server is always much more fun, and anyways what would be the point of joining an old server if I cant even trade ingame? xD and btw this post is slowly getting hilarious almost 14 days and no answer from any type of official.

I understand you but from my point of view it is easier to build yourself in an old server than in a new one because of the huge difference in prices. Most people think that joining a new service will start from scratch, but the expectation is far from reality. Actually in new server have items +9 for there I listen that have +14rb

I also sent a ticket for another reason the support response is very slow for the new servers.