Nickname
    Tosyali
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by gioge23 View Post
    "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement"
    Almost 2 month since the creation of this post im getting more and more curios how long this gonna last xD btw this should be pinned as an example of typical KO "customer support" for everyone wondring or thinking of starting this game xD
    I admired your patience. Lots of player left from new server in 2 months buy you could not start to new server. I think that this is a message from God, you should not start to play Knight Online

Haaa you guys thought that i quit? Not so fast xD I was on a vacation so i am asking you for a forgivness my dear viewers our daily life quotes gonna start again and we gonna rock this forgotten forum, hmm btw officials how is technical team doing by the way? I am sure almost a month is really really short time for any type of techinal support (yeah yeah we all know the about the constents cries from them about the tickets) but maybe somehow a miracle happened and I can get alteast some info or update about my problem?)))))

It is like may of 2018 I reported a scammer stolen items of members of my clan I asking for ban for him and delete the stolen items like in rules of conduct punishment. They say that is investigated I guess it is 2019 april soon may again we are in the future a year problem no solved yet.

It is no a joke I open post here and gm closed it

I want know how many years need the support for finish the investiged report?

https://www.nttgame.com/en/corporate/rulesofconduct

here in the link say it:

Possession of any hacked / illegal items Suspicious items / coins will be deleted, and account may be banned.

It is there dude no joking with screen shots and a small invetigation of guy with items +10 free x 2 people no received nothing in exchange and reporting for months is weird no actions here.

It sucks thudor getting hacked is the worst feeling and support from NTT is really slow, i will keep this post running and always at 1st page as long as i can coz they are just digging their own grave with this unsolved requests from players

They were scammed for guy in cz with name like leader clan. I guess they no talk english, they have people that talk english but is doing others things like support or steam. it say hacked items but they change it was different in 2018.

Yeah cool man... bump still no answer from officials

“Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.” up baby up

Huuh so much time passed and i am sitting here waiting for answer from technical team for like 1 month already? xD and btw how much time this post has been around hmmm maybe officials are going to have better answer about the creation date of post and response time/support activity?