Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    yes I understand what you are saying daggerfast but anyways I feel like new servers gonna be much more fun in aspect of farming and leveling then older ones but what amazes me is that although there are new servers launched the old server population still look like a stable one.
    Oh and by the way I am still waiting for a help from some type (or even any type) of official (if one even exists) about my problem with SMS verification and new server registration, it would be so nice to get at least some help in 16 days

Day number 20 still no answer from any one... i am thinking of turning this post into everyday inspirational quotes post to make post alittle bit more interesting for you guys while i am just doing a "bump" of thread so lets start xD first inspirational quote " all our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" hope this gonna apply to my problem as well

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Gioge,

Could you please give more detail about your issue with both nttnow and verification process?

Hey khenart thank you for replying i will write you personal message with full detail and info

so since I did not receive answer from khenarth in privet message in 5 days I will just post my detailed answer here whatever "so hello khenarth first of all thank you one more time for replying to my post. so basically my problem consists of 2 parts.
    1. I have problem with SMS verification process and because of that I am unable to trade In game or set up merchant. I live in Georgia, Caucasus and I am use "Magticom" as my mobile network operator after going thru SMS verification process I don't receive any type of SMS to my mobile phone, so it is either problem with SMS or I think my phone number cant get charged with 5 NPs which seems more logical, because I don't get any type of notification on my mobile phone that I have been charged with anything and my balance is always the same amount.
    2. NTT now app is not available for my country, I tried searching for app via "play store" default application on android phone without any results and then I tried going to NTT now app via direct link which is on knight online home page, after going to that link via internet browser on my phone and logging in on play store I could not download because there was written that it is not available to my country which of course blocks me from joining the servers.

These are the 2 problems so I need to be manually verified for SMS and new server I guess but I am sure you know how to solve my problems. thank you on more time for help. "

I guess my small motivational/inspirational quotes blog will continue for another week or so.. Todays quote "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello again Gioge,

Could you please try to download NTTNow application via play store? You should be able to see application on store now.

Tried searching in play store no luck it is not in the list

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Open a Browser and search on Google : NTTNow app you will find it.

or go on this link from the forum

https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...pp-is-Live-Now!

You will find the link.

Still not avaliable in my country even via direct link can upload screenshot if needed. Any one knows if it is possible to change my region to turkey in play store and then switch back to Georgia? Or even if this trick gonna work?

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I send you a pm