Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

About the NTTNow Application!

Hello Knights,

To make your account's security better, we're planning to add new features to "NTTNow", our new app we published with the launch of our new servers Altar, Vega and Sirius. We want to mention a feature that is part of those plans.

With the next update, to add another security step to your accounts, NTTNow app and your Knight Online account will be working integrated. When you login to the game, you will receive a verification notification from NTTNow and you will be able to login to the game after you confirm the login activity from the NTTNow app.

There will be no support provided to accounts that was registered with someone else's phone/phone number. Please DO NOT verify your account with phone numbers/phones that are not yours!

Will this be a replacement for the ICS/OTP app i'm using (which is in Korean and i can't change the language on it)?

gm help me pls my name is in game Xai server siruis,, icant trade merchant in game.. sms system dont see my country there Netherlands with the number+31
    pls help me my number is 0684035073, i live in holland dont see Netherlands when i want do sms system for trade Merchants
    Last edited by carlos123123; 02-04-2019 at 03:38 AM.

why idont see my country Netherlands with number+31
    ionly see Netherlands antillen.. lol...thats why i cant do sms system sms verification pls gm help me name on game siruis Xai

Gm help me i can't get sms verification to cellphone, im writing my number but can't verify mi cel :c im from Perú mi number is +51 935578580 please help

Unable to verify via sms

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Sirius giriş yapmak istiyorum ama nttnow uygulamasına cod gelmiyor yada telefona mesaj olarak gelmiyor. Sizden ricam GM destek bekliyorum sorunumun çözülmesi için