Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

About the players that were sent to Dicipline Dungeon - 124

Hello Knights,

On the date 27.01.2019, the number of players sent to the dungeon are 608. These accounts got punished for TPT, Macro and Pedal usage.

Please make sure that you remove the illegal software on your computer to avoid such cases. We will be recording the data of players who sent to the dungeon and in the case of repetition, their accounts will be blocked permanently.

Remember, we will continue to punish players who use illegal programs.

Note: If requested, the directory why you sent to dungeon may be shared by game managers without obligation.

Are the hardware macros forbidden?

-Yes, they are. If we find out in-game controls that you are using macro, you will be sent to the dungeon.

So my hardware caught in the Xigncode scan and that's why I was sent to the dungeon?

-No, Xigncode do not scan hardware macros. Players who use third party programs are being punished. For example; Capslock, Actool, and other macro software.

Even if I don't use a macro program, but hardware exists on my computer, can I be sent to the dungeon?

-No actions are taken on the product software (You can get a penalty if you use it in-game even if it is a hardware program). If a third party program (non-hardware) is on your computer, you had better to remove it. It is possible to get caught by Xigncode in scans or game entries.

I am innocent and sent to the dungeon. But why?

- All players sent to dungeon were guilty. We have proof of when these players tried, what kind of programs they used, and when they were caught. In addition, these scans are carried out by examining accounts one by one, not automatically. Thanks to individual review by game operator, our error probability is reduced to 0.

Thank you,

NTT Game || Knight Online Team

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Good Day, you are doing very well Eryudes. but I would like to add, some of your cheat report section moderators are deleting cheat reports.. that doesn't help us legit people to report cheaters. i suggest restructure of cheat report section . or ask those lazy moderators to not close the cheat report and forward them to you GMs to check the logs of the players reported ..

Kind Regards,
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

hahaha I reported scammer 6months + ago. he is not banned yet

Nickname
    AgitoFreeman
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Hatred
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by SorryGameOverR View Post
    Good Day, you are doing very well Eryudes. but I would like to add, some of your cheat report section moderators are deleting cheat reports.. that doesn't help us legit people to report cheaters. i suggest restructure of cheat report section . or ask those lazy moderators to not close the cheat report and forward them to you GMs to check the logs of the players reported ..

Kind Regards,
    As far as I know, they are not deleting them, but just archiving them. The reports that gets a response from a moderator (positive, or negative) gets archived. For regular forum users that section is not visible, so it appears like your thread got removed, but instead it probably just just got a response that day and got archived after getting passed to the GMs.

I think some moderator had it on their forum signature, but in Turkish, that's where I've seen it for the archiving time, I think they do it at 00:00 (GMT+3)
    The right man in the wrong place can make λll the difference in the world.