Game update false

hello after few years i deciced to give a Knight online a chance BUT i founf out mine email and ID and when iam trying to reset my password its saying: Game Update false. So i wanted to create a ticket BUT i cant since i cant log in i cant make a ticket so i created new account and again BUT i cant create a ticket if i didnt purchased Npoints. So there is that and i have to ask here on forum for help can someone give me any advice on this problem? (getting error when resetting password: Game Update False) If so ill be really happy. Thank you

i can join to website VIA FACEBOOK but i can't join ingame because i dont remember my password

my ID: xxxx
    email : [email protected]
    Last edited by Aky; 02-04-2019 at 02:47 AM. Reason: Hide account info

any admin help me?

Are you an old warrior from old Edana server? Welcome back!

Btw, please next time you don't write your account info in public places like forum.

There a problem with old accounts, some of them was deleted from database after game change publisher from Gamerfirst to Mgame (date: may,2012), as your account it's very old maybe was on these group of deletions and thats why you get message of game update false.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

how do you overcome this issue?