Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Hi,
    GM i have a second problem.
    I can't open game from launcher or from KnightOnline.exe .
    When i press " start " launcher is turn off and nothing happen.
    Sorry that i'm writing here but i didn't see that problems in ENGLISH.
    SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ?
    I have WIN 10.
    Gretings,

Quote Originally Posted by MICZ_BUKANON_91 View Post
    Hi,
    GM i have a second problem.
    I can't open game from launcher or from KnightOnline.exe .
    When i press " start " launcher is turn off and nothing happen.
    Sorry that i'm writing here but i didn't see that problems in ENGLISH.
    SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ?
    I have WIN 10.
    Gretings,
    I can open knight online It was Avast ...
    But i'm registred on SIRIUS ( because i couldn't change server... )
    I want play with my friends on VEGA ...
    GM can you change server for me ?
    Gretings,

I literally created an account the same day new accounts weren't able to join the new server. Any help to be able to join Altar would be greatly appreciated. Old clan mates are back on the KO grind, would like to join them if possible. Thanks

Hello. I would like to be activated for Altar server. I couldnt select. My brother and friends are on that server. Im regular premium user. I have no interest in playing Sirius. Thanks alot.

Hello.
    I would like to be activated for Altar server aswell. I can't register mobile activation can you help me?
    I want to buy cashpoint if I'm sure to be available for new server. Can you help me? Thanks.

i think you guys will have to wait a while because they have disabled the altar registration due to server unbalance.

Hello. Can u register me on VEGA Thanks

Please verify my account to play on Altar server , thank you GM , I used to play knight online back in the day on CYPHER server, and brothers play this server and I will be buying premium , I as well have no interest in the other new server, would be very thankful for your help ty again!!!
    Last edited by Brye19; 02-03-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Good Day everyone!

Dear GMs,

Appreciate your continued support to verify my account's game services SMS verification manually or solve the issue that I'm not able to receive any SMS from NttGame regarding it. (Keep waiting for SMS but nothing)

I can't do anything in the game without it.

Ticket No# LCR-549-11872 (Note: Spent more than or about 40 Npoints trying to do it via different internet browsers)

Thanks,

Merhaba 4 gündür vega serverına kayıt olabilmek için bekliyorum bir çok arkadaşım orda karakterimi rahat kasabilmek için iş yerimden 1 haftalık tatile çıktım ve böyle bir süprizle karşılaşmak beni etkiledi gerçekten şuanda yüksek miktarda premium ve cash yüklemesi yapmaya hazırım ve tek bekledigim vega serverına ne zaman kayıt olabilecegim bu süreç uzayacaksa eğer bunu öğrenmek istiyorum gerekeni yapacaginizi umuyorum şimdiden teşekkürler