Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Nickname
    Roq

Registrations to New Servers Altar, Vega and Sirius are now Open!

Dear Knights,

New Servers are now open for all users that verify their accounts on NTTNow application!

Players who haven't pre-registered will be able to log in new servers after registering with NTTNow application.

New Server Features
    New Server Events

You can use the link above to register new servers

Registrations

Knight Online Team
    Last edited by Khenarth; 02-19-2019 at 08:08 PM.
    I am definitely a mad man with a box!

i have just downloaded the NTTnow app to get access to the new servers but i keep getting this message : Not available in your country. Any ideas? ( I am playing from UK altho)

I also have the message "not available in your country" , playing from Bulgaria

Any updates here??

It's been 24 Hours and still says my account can't login to Altar. I pre-registered for Sirius because it was my only option, but I want to play on Altar. How do I get there?

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    When I pre-registered on the 19th Jan, Altar and Vega servers were full, so I was only able to pre-register for Sirius server. But, upon completing the pre-registration process, I was told that I could switch servers a maximum of two times. I have not yet done so.

I tried to switch servers after the servers opened for pre-registered users, but I was told it was unavailable for my account. Are we able to switch servers, or not? If so, when?

Quote Originally Posted by JaiDee View Post
    When I pre-registered on the 19th Jan, Altar and Vega servers were full, so I was only able to pre-register for Sirius server. But, upon completing the pre-registration process, I was told that I could switch servers a maximum of two times. I have not yet done so.

I tried to switch servers after the servers opened for pre-registered users, but I was told it was unavailable for my account. Are we able to switch servers, or not? If so, when?
    Same problem for me

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Any update on when we can use our two server switches please?

Any idea when players who did not pre-register can play? When i try and put my number in online for the registration it is saying data not found. When i try it on my phone it is saying not available in my country, and when i try and sign into any of the new servers it is saying not allowed on my account. I am curious as to what i have to do in order to play again. I originally played on this platform back in 2008 and went onto the steam servers once they offered. Finding they added new servers to this got me excited but now i Cant play. Please help me understand how to fix or when it will be fixed.

Thank you,

NTT staff replied in Discord for all users who are having issues registering with NTTNow to summit a ticket.

I do not understand, because if I was new, I would have to make a purchase before even playing the "Free" game lol.

+ that would be a ton of tickets.