Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    I'm a French player and I suffer of delay on the screen + skill in action (make failling skills too). I'm far of the ko server..
    Playing priest with those delays... it's very hard I need sometimes to anticipate heal, buffs, ...
    I don't have to tell that some don't like me because of that but I try to ignore them or I get pissed then I just quit the party ( what can I do more :S )
    welcome to the non Turkish players lag club
    Last edited by SorryGameOverR; 01-21-2019 at 11:19 PM.
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    hello.
    I've got the same problem.
    For what I know and I can say, the problem dosnt come from KO, but it comes from our OS: Windows
    Windows in the last 10-15 days lunched some new updates, these compromise the proper functioning of some GPU...
    I think Microsoft its already knows everything about and they are working for lunch new updates for fix this.
    Personally, I had this problem for like 4-5 hours, then I checked my windows update and there were some updates ready to be installed...
    I installed these, and then I restarted my pc and things are almost ok, sure its a better than before even if today I am realizing is not totally fixed....
    I think will pass other 10-15 days for restore everything like it was before.
    Be patient, something will happen ^_^
    I take these words back....
    as was mentioned, it seems not a problem who comes from our OS....also if at first it seemed to be like this...
    Also the forums arent so flowing at all and for loading a page it keeps so much time.
    I only hope this is a problem related to the new incoming server and I hope when these will be lunched things will back same as before.
    In my case, is not a lag, but its a freeze...
    I cant do nothing...since I am assassin I cant use skills, i cant use minor, I can only merchant, where is the point in playing if you merchant only?
    This is not my path!
    I really hope GMs/Staff are reading our discontent, its ok to lunch new servers, but is not so fair at all dont allow players to play.
    I think servers will be lunched on 22 of this month...so in 2 days from now.
    I just hope that things will be same as before at 22th of the month.
    And in ending, I would say, a support answer from admins of this game would be comfortable, since we are players too

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Updates,,, now with any skill my frames drop from 90 to as low as 1.3 FPS hahaha, what a shame...
    ModdysMoZzA

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

the days pass but things remain as they are

It is really inconceivable, this should be something to solve instantly or almost!
    its really sad!

A normal day with my assassin, it looks like a rollback gif but it's just a video.

one of the reasons why I do not play assassin

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaggerFast View Post
    A normal day with my assassin, it looks like a rollback gif but it's just a video.

one of the reasons why I do not play assassin
    this is exactly what i am having and even worse when i use Minor skills, @khenarth should see this
    ModdysMoZzA

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Is your HDD Light working in same time it does rollbacks ?
    If yes maybe you might need to check the healt of your HDD if it's mechanical, might be the just the game too and I would not be supprised xD

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I hate to say I told you so,, but I told you so. I said I don't know how NTTgame is going to handle 3 new servers whereas they can't even handle the current servers. their internet connection sux big time, welcome to the lag and dc all over the world and all the time, i think they are losing it
    ModdysMoZzA

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    I'm a French player and I suffer of delay on the screen + skill in action (make failling skills too). I'm far of the ko server..
    Playing priest with those delays... it's very hard I need sometimes to anticipate heal, buffs, ...
    +1 to that - its worse when you use party cure and party buff!
    The roll backs are insane too!

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    and yet again we are being ignored by officials, that is very disrespectful, I've lost my respect for them really.
    ModdysMoZzA