Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Lightbulb Assassin Skills and frame drop (char Freezes)

Hello, I am Playing as an Assasin, recently and during the past 7 days, whenever I use skills on my rogue (skills, minor healing, light feet), my character frezes , the frames drops from 120/130 to 75/30. my windows 10 is updated to the date, my graphic cards are updated to the latest update. i even deleted the game and its files and re installed it. any idea? is it from the game or somthing else?

75-30 = normal

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Laptop or desktop.. integrated card on desktop ?
    Specs of you computer?
    Me if I use integrated graphic card it's unplayable on my desktop.

I think the main problem is the location of the servers.

As you may predict i am living in Turkey and we were having the same issues till 2013 which is the date the distributorship rights passed to NTT game from K2. Since, we havent experienced any lag or connection problems, except national ones.

A good news that, a couple of weeks ago the main telecom company has announced that it's available to have 2000mbps internet connection. If the guys may swop the actual to the new one, i am sure you r gonna get better cons. Furthermore, i am not sure that the data center has the proper utilities for this.

Lets wait for CGS&NTT' s solution

Have fun
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    hello.
    I've got the same problem.
    For what I know and I can say, the problem dosnt come from KO, but it comes from our OS: Windows
    Windows in the last 10-15 days lunched some new updates, these compromise the proper functioning of some GPU...
    I think Microsoft its already knows everything about and they are working for lunch new updates for fix this.
    Personally, I had this problem for like 4-5 hours, then I checked my windows update and there were some updates ready to be installed...
    I installed these, and then I restarted my pc and things are almost ok, sure its a better than before even if today I am realizing is not totally fixed....
    I think will pass other 10-15 days for restore everything like it was before.
    Be patient, something will happen ^_^

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    hello.
    I've got the same problem.
    For what I know and I can say, the problem dosnt come from KO, but it comes from our OS: Windows
    Windows in the last 10-15 days lunched some new updates, these compromise the proper functioning of some GPU...
    I think Microsoft its already knows everything about and they are working for lunch new updates for fix this.
    Personally, I had this problem for like 4-5 hours, then I checked my windows update and there were some updates ready to be installed...
    I installed these, and then I restarted my pc and things are almost ok, sure its a better than before even if today I am realizing is not totally fixed....
    I think will pass other 10-15 days for restore everything like it was before.
    Be patient, something will happen ^_^
    not exactly from OS, I have notices when the servers are full, during jr and ft or war times, the people who are not playing from turkey are lagging so bad. but when the server is empty 2 or 3 hours after jr time and when most players goes to sleep. connection goes back to normal where there is not lag or frame drops. so the problem comes from ko servers. i cannot underdstand how are they going to release 2 new servers and yet they have not got a better server connection.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWrecked View Post
    not exactly from OS, I have notices when the servers are full, during jr and ft or war times, the people who are not playing from turkey are lagging so bad. but when the server is empty 2 or 3 hours after jr time and when most players goes to sleep. connection goes back to normal where there is not lag or frame drops. so the problem comes from ko servers. i cannot underdstand how are they going to release 2 new servers and yet they have not got a better server connection.
    you are right
    Last edited by DaggerFast; 01-19-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveWrecked View Post
    You are really smart but they do not take care of international players currently focused on Turkish clients. I think at some point in the future there will be a problem of licensing and goodbye account. You can review discord or see this forum is a very small group 10-20 players constants on the other hand talking discord with full Hi Hi Hi

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DaggerFast View Post
    You are really smart but they do not take care of international players currently focused on Turkish clients. I think at some point in the future there will be a problem of licensing and goodbye account. You can review discord or see this forum is a very small group 10-20 players constants on the other hand talking discord with full Hi Hi Hi
    the way i see it, GMs and developers are not honest with the players, they do not adress the connection issues, they do not even confirm if its correct or false. with out the english/spanish players they will lose a huge amount of $$.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I'm a French player and I suffer of delay on the screen + skill in action (make failling skills too). I'm far of the ko server..
    Playing priest with those delays... it's very hard I need sometimes to anticipate heal, buffs, ...
    I don't have to tell that some don't like me because of that but I try to ignore them or I get pissed then I just quit the party ( what can I do more :S )