Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Suddently...low fps in knight online :(

Hello community...I just noticed a problem, that dosnt alllow me to play
    Pratically...once I log and i dont make nothing with my character, fps are ok, high and normals...
    but in the right momenet i do something, frames starts to fall down to 10-15, and you all know is impossible to play in this conditions...
    for example... I am assassin, I press keys for minor, and frames starts to fall...
    I write fastly something in party chat/pm or everywhere, and frames goes down to 10-15 too...
    I know that the problem coming from my computer and not from knight online, just I wanted to know from other players any advice about it...
    do you have any suggestion for me?
    thanks guys

Other games working fine?
    Re-boot pc, re-install KO, re-install/update graphics drivers.

Check others games fps but probably is knight online servers, If this is not the case, decrease the resolution, check which drivers are working correctly or reinstall the game.
    Last edited by DaggerFast; 01-18-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    Hello community...I just noticed a problem, that dosnt alllow me to play
    Pratically...once I log and i dont make nothing with my character, fps are ok, high and normals...
    but in the right momenet i do something, frames starts to fall down to 10-15, and you all know is impossible to play in this conditions...
    for example... I am assassin, I press keys for minor, and frames starts to fall...
    I write fastly something in party chat/pm or everywhere, and frames goes down to 10-15 too...
    I know that the problem coming from my computer and not from knight online, just I wanted to know from other players any advice about it...
    do you have any suggestion for me?
    thanks guys
    this is what i have been talking about for nearly a week now. whenever I use any skill, my character gets lagged and stun, wth is going on? all Turkish players are fine , only us who doesnt play from turkey are in this issue. do they want us to quit the game? the game who i have been playing older than those developers and GMs have been in their current job...
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Better to read my latest comment friend..
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    another day of lag and disappointment
    ModdysMoZzA

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

Check your skill bar if you have any event item on skill bar there is bug or something take them out it's gonna be fix.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by _Necro_ View Post
    Check your skill bar if you have any event item on skill bar there is bug or something take them out it's gonna be fix.
    nope, nothing,
    ModdysMoZzA