Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Angry Server Connection and lag

ok so recently i am back to the game from 2 month holiday, and I've noticed the game is lagging badly with rollback in the game, and i am not posting this for my self only , i have talked to many other players that are not from turkey and they are suffering from the same issue, actually some players cant even log in the game so,,,,

what is going on?

is this going to be fixed or not?
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

I died twice killing dangerous things by this lag, I recommend changing the server an area near Turkey with more stable internet. if it's a supplier problem maybe a change will help this better without changing the country of the server.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I really don't know how are they going to manage to open 2 new servers while they cannot fix the game connection and lag, what in the world? the past 3 days it has been lagging so bad. and when i use any skill or minor healing on my asas the character gets lagged or like stunned or somthing. the way i see it people are leaving because of this lag ...
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Read This One
    Aeternum Vale