Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

Exclamation Sended to jail while merchanting for 2 days [Please Read]

Dear Knight Online members,

Please read this, The game goes to far now.
    The next issue goes as followed.
    yesterday 14/01/2019 i decided to logout my account for a night so my pc could cool down a bit and i was already on merchant for over 2 days straight.
    Today 15/01/2019 at 10:00am [server time] i desided to login again and continue to merchant my items.
    when i logged into the game i noticed that they have send me to jail...?
    Like i'm realy pissed of at this point. i've been premium user for the last 4 years.
    I haven't had a fight with someone and always followed the rules like everyone should do.
    And then when im on merchant for over 3 days [literaly didnt do anything else] they put me in jail... without any reason given...
    How can u send someone to jail that is on god damn merchant for over a couple days. is pressing C against the rules of conduct all sertainly?

Please support me in order to get me removed from jail.

I AM NOT GOING TO PAY MONEY TO GET OUT OF A DAMN JAIL WHERE I BEEN PUT INTO WITHOUT GIVING A VALUABLE REASON OR EVIDENCE.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    All account issues must be handled through Customer Support by submitting a ticket.
    Herhangi bir sebeple Cheat Reports konuları veya kanıt içerikleri resmi forum, farklı forum sayfaları ve diğer platformlarda ya da 3. kişilerle paylaşılması yasaktır. Bu kurala uymayan forum ve discord hesapları süresiz olarak kapatılır, oyun hesapları GM inisiyatifine göre cezalandırılabilir.

Why send merchant players to jail

What did it do to be sent if it was in merchant? Was this a jail without a ban?

Nickname
    ::_::LeGoLaS::_::
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    I'm sorry scorp_Lion with all respect,

but i did post this on forum because of a reason.
    There is no 'account issue'. this is just a matter of fact that i sit on moradon merchant for around 2-3days long, and when i logout for a night and log back in the next morning my account has been send to jail on mystical wise.

I havent caused any trouble or whatever reason u can imagine to put me into jail.
    most players know me in the server and they have the right to know that i have been jailed for 'so far' no valuable reason or actual evidence of proving that i did something wrong.

I have never felt so betraited in this game in 10 years until today
    Last edited by Ergenekon61; 01-15-2019 at 09:46 AM. Reason: adding extra info

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    What am i supposed to do now.
    I wrote my ticket in most properly way i basically can. And i only get back something in turkish wich i dont understand.
    My ticket has been instantly closed down and im not able to reply on it at all.
    Any support will be apreciated.

Greets,

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Dear ScORp_LiON,

I did submit a ticket already before i postud this tread on the forum.
    Because as u said above 'all account issues must be handled through costumer support'
    I have simply send this ticket in english like i do always but this time i didnt get a english reply back as usuall but it is in turkish [wich i am not able to read] because i'm not turkish.
    Also has my ticket been closed immediatly without giving me any help.
    Something must went wrong in there because i believe that i have the right to see the evidence that they say they have.
    Because now its just all based on the support telling me, they detected some sort of macro. i mean like, sorry but i spend alot of money to my account so i woulnd't be so stupid to use anything like that, just to much money to mess with u know.

im just trying to get the support where i have the right of getting.
    If they say that they detected some sort of whatever, then they must be able to let me see this. how can i know otherwise if it is true what has been said or not?

In my eyes it is just looking like they just tell me i have a macro so they can put me in jail and make me spend money, (i dont say this is the case) but as long as they cant show me evidence of this when i asked it. then its just all made up in my eyes.

I hope for your cooperation here in order to come to a solution together.

Greets,

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    We've checked your account and there is no false detection about that. Your account has been caught by Xigncode because of using an illegal macro program. If you need any help, please send a ticket to our Customer Support team. You can see the illegal macro path on your computer below.

"bra**/desk**/Mac****KO/Cap****.e**"
    Last edited by Eryudes; 01-15-2019 at 11:31 AM.