-
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    -
    Race
    El-Morad

Forum logging user out automatically

Whenever I want to look at the forum on my phone, I get logged out on my computer. However, when I look at the forum on my computer, I don't get logged out from the forum on my phone. Why is this? Is it intended? I want to stay connected both on my laptop, and my phone.

Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    When you enter a website with a small size tablet, smartphone or phablet, it can automatically open mobile versions of the sites due to the systems used by these websites or by device browsers. But sometimes mobile versions of sites may not show you all the features available on desktop sites.

You can switch from mobile sites to desktop views by experimenting with the following methods.

1. Desktop Setting with Browser Setting.

Enter the desktop address of the website you want to enter. After the site opens, open the browser options and set the ın Request desktop site Site option.

If the mobile site is still showing, see the address on the browser.

In some browsers this setting can be in the form of mobile and full version within browser settings, view settings etc. Change the settings from there.

2. Enter Site Site Using Desktop Features

If the web site you entered is opened in the mobile version, you can log in to the desktop sites using the options such as ü Desktop version “, full version in in the menu of the sites or at the bottom.

3. Try Different Mobile Scanners

Try both of these methods with different browser applications if both of the above methods did not work for entering Desktop Site from Mobile Browsers.

Nickname
    -
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    -
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpeedycort View Post
    When you enter a website with a small size tablet, smartphone or phablet, it can automatically open mobile versions of the sites due to the systems used by these websites or by device browsers. But sometimes mobile versions of sites may not show you all the features available on desktop sites.

You can switch from mobile sites to desktop views by experimenting with the following methods.

1. Desktop Setting with Browser Setting.

Enter the desktop address of the website you want to enter. After the site opens, open the browser options and set the ın Request desktop site Site option.

If the mobile site is still showing, see the address on the browser.

In some browsers this setting can be in the form of mobile and full version within browser settings, view settings etc. Change the settings from there.

2. Enter Site Site Using Desktop Features

If the web site you entered is opened in the mobile version, you can log in to the desktop sites using the options such as ü Desktop version “, full version in in the menu of the sites or at the bottom.

3. Try Different Mobile Scanners

Try both of these methods with different browser applications if both of the above methods did not work for entering Desktop Site from Mobile Browsers.
    Hey, thanks for the answer!

What I mean isn't about the way the website displays. It's about how it functions. You can try this yourself:

1) Log in to the forum on your computer, look around the forum a bit, then close your browser

2) Log in to the forum on a mobile device, look around, you can close your browser if you want but it doesn't really make a change

3) Go on your computer and try to look at the forum. In my case, I'm forced to log in again. So, log in on your computer and browse around a bit

4) Now go back to the forums on your phone, you'll see that you aren't forcefully logged out.

My question is that, if this forced log out is meant. If it is meant, shouldn't it also log me out of my session on my mobile device as well when I browse the forums on my computer?