Charakter Ban Help Me Please.

Goodnight. I tried to enter my character at 8 o'clock yesterday and I saw that I ate tbt. I want my character's ban to be translated into HAPIS, please do this. Some items I have taken on my character bynogame I got by credit card and the installments still stand still with a salary, I am someone who works with salary please help me don't pay off the debt of a closed character I would ask you to please my ban ban please but please go to jail 3. party event I did not fully understand but I do not accept any program tbl or any other things in my character illegally never and never used. I confessed that I used the macro, but I used it comfortably because everyone was using it, and it would ruin me if you ban my character without warning at once and I assure you that there will be no repetition, please help me and turn my wife into prison. I'm a person working at minimum wages and my only activity is to play a macro, please help me please don't leave unanswered .. I've been playing this game for a long time now I've been playing this game for 20 years and because of the macro I used occasionally, I can't ban my character of 6 thousand rubles I assure you. I would like to thank you for your interest and concern.

Send ticket to customer support. We cannot handle it here.

... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!