Lunar war bug abuse

Yesterday I was d/c from server while afk in Morodon. When I tried to log back I got the message that I was banned for 1 day for lunar war bug abuse. My husband tried to log and also got same message, although no one that we know who was in same party during war suffered the same fate.
    There are so many bugs on knight on line that have never been fixed and as such have become "normal game play" I am curious how do I find out what bug we are meant to have abused? We did nothing different to any other war, so if we don't know what we did wrong, how do we avoid doing it in future?
    Today we can log back online so I am not asking to be unbanned, I just want to avoid this happening again.
    My character is on Ares server and its nick is "Bufty"

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    i assure that you don't deserve this banned you and your husband, I know both of you very well. you both are one of the most legit players in the game and server. all i can say is these days innocet people are punished while cheaters are left out there with out any punishment.
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

did you go into the other nations jail? did you spawn a dragon in the safe zone of the other nation?

I am a priest so I can not spawn a dragon, and no I did not enter their jail. We play legit which is why we were shocked at the ban. When does a bug become normal tho? For example I would assume that "far buff" was not part of game design but it is a normal part of game play now. There are some bugs in this game that have existed for as long as I can remember and I have been playing for over 10 years. I guess a list would be useful or... here is a revolutionary idea, fix bugs :P In any case my question was how do I find out what we are supposed to have done wrong, speculation is pointless. It is war again tomorrow so as we do not know what the ban was for, will it happen again?

Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello there,
    lunar war in the region close to the war 'Bug' region is called the place where players are fleeing.
    and makes the opposite race not to attack.
    this is considered a bug and the player can take the ban.
    I hope that region will be fixed soon.

Hello Bufty,

You are not only the player which was banned due to lunar bug abusion. My wife's character was also banned becuse of the same reason. In any case, i am really suprised by these decisions taken by CR Department. Even to the oldest legit players like you , Ehlana, me an etc.

Furthermore, it's very interesting to have this punishment, even though all the players in any server have been playing in the same path and manner. A couple of weeks ago, we had to quit from the jail/field war because of the guards summoned nearby the jail wars. I think people should first check their playing style before reporting the other players. Yes, many people are using the areas which they cannot be attacked by opponent race, however if a decision would be taken, all the players around there must have been evaluated. Please check following screen shoots. You already knew this issue, being two of the oldest players in KO history…

I am not blaming anyone by the following screen shoot, but that is the way how this map is being played in existing conditions. Like many of old players here, my KSC archive consists of nearly all active players standing around the jail walls or the lunar invasion gate. Meaning that, there is no need for you to show my character the doing same during this map.

Conclusion, the Cheat Reports Team Members must take their decisions wisely about the videos and KSC's available. Telling this as an old member of the CR Team.

Other solution is that:

Create a thread on the forum and clarify which zones are strictly forbidden and make players to get penalties --till a possible fix. (i am sure there will not be one after these long years.)

Thanks for your understanding.
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by paladinedreamer View Post
    Hello Bufty,

You are not only the player which was banned due to lunar bug abusion. My wife's character was also banned becuse of the same reason. In any case, i am really suprised by these decisions taken by CR Department. Even to the oldest legit players like you , Ehlana, me an etc.

Furthermore, it's very interesting to have this punishment, even though all the players in any server have been playing in the same path and manner. A couple of weeks ago, we had to quit from the jail/field war because of the guards summoned nearby the jail wars. I think people should first check their playing style before reporting the other players. Yes, many people are using the areas which they cannot be attacked by opponent race, however if a decision would be taken, all the players around there must have been evaluated. Please check following screen shoots. You already knew this issue, being two of the oldest players in KO history…

I am not blaming anyone by the following screen shoot, but that is the way how this map is being played in existing conditions. Like many of old players here, my KSC archive consists of nearly all active players standing around the jail walls or the lunar invasion gate. Meaning that, there is no need for you to show my character the doing same during this map.

Conclusion, the Cheat Reports Team Members must take their decisions wisely about the videos and KSC's available. Telling this as an old member of the CR Team.

Other solution is that:

Create a thread on the forum and clarify which zones are strictly forbidden and make players to get penalties --till a possible fix. (i am sure there will not be one after these long years.)

why are you not part of the CR moderators anymore if i may ask?
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Quote Originally Posted by paladinedreamer View Post
    Hello Bufty,

I've seen Ehlana abuse the bug and in the other nations Jail plenty of times. Just because a player is on old player does not make their actions legit. I am glad players are finally getting punished for their abuse

The point of my post was to find out what bug we had been banned for, we now know this so fair enough. I do however take exception to EliteRogues comment of Ehlana being in orc jail "plenty of times" which is a blatant lie. Maybe his horses head looks like it is in when he is a commander, but his body isnt :P I freely admit to stand at the orc jail wall like hundreds of other people do. Occasionally if we are near the orc jail gates it can trap us inside, in which case we often town or wait for them to open and go out again. Being in orc jail is annoying and pointless, we cant fight in there so we have no reason to stay there.
    Can I just make the point that this bug has existed for as long as I can remember and to a lot of newer players is just part of the game. For years we have watched other people abuse this and many other bugs until we reached the point that it seemed "accepted" as part of normal game play. So yes we started to stand there also. If they are now going to enforce the rules can they please enforce the rules for everyone and not just a few people. I know for a fact there were a lot of people doing the same thing that were not banned. The last jail war we stayed away from orc base mostly and definitely away from the orc jail wall:P However sadly I can not say the same for orcs who took full advantage of our jail wall and then won the war......
    Maybe they can also look at boat war and the bugged safe spot orcs can fire from in total safety to the right of their warder. I think the idea of a list of banned areas suggested by PaladineDreamer with punishments,is the way to go, or better still this actually being fixed (its been long enough) It would also be interesting to know if the 1 day ban for bug abuse is a standard ban or if it increases if it happens again? I am sure there are some people (not us) who would believe the extra nps were a fair trade for a 1 day ban. I also am happy if they have decided to try clean up the game, but I do believe there are a lot worse crimes on the game we see everyday. I really hope this new found enthusiasm for enforcing the rules continues and that in the next jail war orcs will not be at our jail wall again.