Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    curse of this game? no offence but hack sites/fale sites etc are at every popular on-line game, if sombody dosent know that yet, and still visiting them that means he need to learn a lesson.
    Dear REGISS,

by saying "curse of this game", i didnt mean hacks. i mean the lack of communication between players and administry. it is always hard to solve a problem about the game, a problem brings another one etc. (a recent example: i still couldnt make sms verifying, no code has been sent).
    also, i talked to hacker guy just to get infos to write here, not with the aim of getting help.
    Last edited by BezmiAlem ; 08-28-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BezmiAlem View Post
    Dear REGISS,

by saying "curse of this game", i didnt mean hacks. i mean the lack of communication between players and administry. it is always hard to solve a problem about the game, a problem brings another one etc. (a recent example: i still couldnt make sms verifying, no code has been sent).
    also, i talked to hacker guy just to get infos to write here, not with the aim of getting help.
    I dont agree with you phrase, because the communication between players and management is quite fast but the main issue is that there are lots of things to take care.

That should be the reason of your way of thinking.
    Aeternum Vale

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    I dont agree with you phrase, because the communication between players and management is quite fast but the main issue is that there are lots of things to take care.

That should be the reason of your way of thinking.
    perhaps. then, the mess that take too much care is the real problem. maybe there are not enough technical guys etc. i see tons of bugs (example:quests) in the game, complications about new applications (for ex, not receiving sms code) etc etc etc. maybe, as mods, you are not the the people addressed but you should accept that there is an abnormal amount of mess about this game. cheater community is also a big problem. after all, it is really hard to play legally and get help when need.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    perhaps. then, the mess that take too much care is the real problem. maybe there are not enough technical guys etc. i see tons of bugs (example:quests) in the game, complications about new applications (for ex, not receiving sms code) etc etc etc. maybe, as mods, you are not the the people addressed but you should accept that there is an abnormal amount of mess about this game. cheater community is also a big problem. after all, it is really hard to play legally and get help when need.
    well ntt dosent fix bugs since they only have license to host the game, Mgame should do it - they never care much for usko.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    well ntt dosent fix bugs since they only have license to host the game, Mgame should do it - they never care much for usko.
    it would be nice if mgame had its own forums.

They do have already but the management of USKO is NTT Game...It will not work to comment there :/
    Aeternum Vale

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    they do have their own forum but it dosent work like this, they wont care if you report bug at USKO, ntt must do that and then wait forever for the fix.
    How to instal OTP - CLICK HERE
    How to verify your account with SMS to enable trade - CLICK HERE
    How to use Pay Safe Cards - CLICK HERE
    Rest of useful Guides - CLICK HERE
    I don't speak Turkish, so please if you need something, use English at my pm's.

Nickname
    purgatoryporutu
    Class
    Portu
    Clan
    GARGOYLEs
    Server
    Destan
    Race
    El-Morad
    I had this kind of situation before I advise you to use ICSQ(that was how they couldn't hack me) and take an ss of that gm before you have any conversation add it to the forum wait for the answer(because sometimes gm talk with you but as far as i know they have no rights to tell you to which website you should log in and what to download[especially from where to download] or not) and then talk, btw way it would be better if you say "I've just captured this conversation and now adding to the forum"