Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

What Happened With Your Weekly Maintenance?

What Happened With Your Weekly Maintenance?.....A couple of years ago the weekly maintenance had taken place twice a week, and then dropped down to one maintenance a week.....Now this is not even happening......and from reading your news announcements....they are now like having a maintenance twice a month.......The last maintenance was 10 days ago......it's like you do a maintenance whenever you feel like doing one....this is not proper by any means.....And what pisses me off.....three freaking times this week.....I was disconnected, only to see a third party tool notice....in which I never use....only for you fools to disconnect players and add a patch in......Why do you think we have these maintenance's for....that's the time when these patches should be implemented into the game....Sorry but I am not pleased with whoever is slacking off on their job....Get your acts together.....your even slacking off of your season events...example no Halloween event this year.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    This is utterly nonsense.....Again disconnected with a 3rd party tool notice....only to have you guys add a patch.....WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT ARE MAINTENANCE IS FOR???????......and you guys have not done a maintenance in nearly 2 weeks from the last one.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    many people also having xigenic errors all over the world , my friend is getting dc at least 10 times a day and sometimes he is not able to log in the game
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E