Nickname
    Roq

November Forum Event Submissions

You may submit your works for the November forum event in this thread.

More info about the event can be found at this link HERE.
    Last edited by Roquentin; 11-01-2018 at 08:59 AM.
    I am definitely a mad man with a box!

Nickname
    Naimh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Hellsfury (retired)
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Server: Gordion (Carnac West)
    Characters: Naimh / Lotty

Recovered text from 'The Chronicles of Lord Noobshire':

“...and he thought it not too many.

My Lord's journey as a knight did begin in another time, in another dimension some assert, before his achievements were made in the realm of NTT; but I get ahead of myself.

After the great fall of the realm of the East known only as MYKO – a sad demise of a once mighty world brought about by complacency and decadence – countless knights found themselves lost and did look to pastures new, and my Lord was included among them though he did mourn the loss of the comrades he had found in the East. Some adventurers did speak of the land of NTT, that it is green and welcoming, and it was at Carnac West under the guise of mage 'Naimh' that my Lord did find himself and begin his works.

Bringing with him the knowledge and skills he had mastered in the lost realm as a mage of great fiery power, my Lord did soon align himself with like minded knights, eager to do great things, and their adventures did bring them before a great court of the realm: the clan of 'HellsFury'. At first they were merely allied, but it was not long before his group marched fully under the banner of these mighty warriors and their deeds were indeed great.

The presence of HellsFury could tip the balance of a war, and on occasion at Delos few were able to pass even the great gates as magics of the clan rained down hard upon them to defend the prize; though some did protest that such strategies were employed in the Colony Zone Base Massacres, since which time defences at each base has been hardened to prevent such atrocities to be enacted again. My Lord did take no shame for revelling in the spoils of war.

After a period of great war and intense battling, it is said that my Lord's avatar Naimh did step back for a time, though where he was it is not written. But horribly while my Lord was elsewhere, thieves did break into the camp, much gold and many great and powerful treasures stolen – my Lord did plead for support from the gods but time had been too long for them to act, so my Lord did slip away into the night, frustrated and empty-handed, and was not seen again for many years. Since that time the security of the realm has been greatly tightened, though few could say that they are restricted under this new regime.

After the Great Collision that saw worlds of NTT merge to become indistinguishable and did create the new land of Gordion, some say that my Lord took a new guise, and found new wealth, and a new career, to see more of the realm and what else it may offer him. Rumours tell of a lone priestly figure combating the dark forces, whose strength is greater than any other embodiment of my Lord thus far – tale even tells that there have been sightings of the great mage Naimh but who is to say, other than that my Lord's tale is not yet finished, even though he himself may have thought that it was.

It was at the Court of Baalgruf in the continent of Tamriel...”

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Hi, My name is Martin.
    At first I was searching for a great mmorpg.
    I tryed so many mmorpg. Until that day came out, I found this game in 2003 from an old website that was linked to knight online website "Download" If i'm not wrong.
    After installing it, I tryed to learn how it was working xD, not easy when you first language is french and
    my english was not so good at that time.
    I made my first account on xigenon.. I played like 1 or 2 years, I saw few koxp at that time, I made some friends and did have fun until they stopped playing.
    So I decided to make 2 others account on manes.. I did have alot more fun there, I did great pk in cz with a clan named Pow3rsThatBe (1th clan human on the server when I joined them).
    Then it started to have koxp cheaters hackers scammer.. it was a nightmare.. my clannies got hacked and lost all there items..
    Still I didn't got hacked, why because I had some cheap items at the time xD lucky me.
    At that time ko was loosing battle against those cheaters.. there was autobuff auto heal etc. It was almost impossible to kill only one priest, no need to say how it was with other types of characters.
    Ko did a new server named Carnac-West... so we try to rebuild clan there. There was only english there. But ko was still having problems with hacks etc...
    I saw even the ko going down for many days..
    My clannies just stop of playing because a big hack of the data base = loosing items again.. lucky me I just stop playing for 1 year.. and didn't get hacked (I guess just trying to log was a mistake.. because hacker would find out the id and pass of my account)
    After Carnac-West they merge server like 2 times .. until now. When I came back on gordion OTP was new.
    So now Gordion is my server, I play Human.
    Almost 2 years from now I found a new friend in Gordion and now we play always together all the time almost everyday, he speak the same language as I do
    Now I play with some nice people and I have orcs friends too, I like turkish, spanish... people that try to communicate with us even if we don't always understand each other hehehe but I like the effort.
    Sometimes when I get to much angry I just quit the party to decompress before I wrote something bad in the party chat or at someone.
    I don't write alot in the party chat because I try to be concentrate on the moment.. it's not always easy but I do my best for all even if some aren't happy xD
    Well it's only a game but sometimes we all get angry at a moment. But we need to enjoy the greats and worst moments we pass in the game also in the real life.
    The most important is to have fun and get pass over it even if you loose or lost something = "Tomorrow is a other day"

My Nick Name is UniqueAngel from Gordion.

Have a nice day and great gaming time all! Please play legit!

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

when it all began

Try it, a friend said.
    I was so young, I didnt know even how to lunch the game.
    Game downloading has taken so much of that time....56k network speed (lol), my beard became white when I finally downloaded this game...but it was worth it!
    since that time, my desk became my place, and this game almost my life.
    I finally install Knight and game give me first doubt....the class, consider my indecision, I tried all classes and... I had not decided yet
    so, I couldnt decide for myself, then I have delegated this choice to the fate; through a game of numbers...priest was my first
    class and its what sometimes I still play as 2° character (the first love, you cant forget it, never ).
    Hard work waited me, level 1... I explore the moradon, and what I see out of that castle? WOOOOOORMS!!! what sucks! I hate them! horrible creeping things, you dying!!
    yeah but I was priest, attack was low. I dont know how many worms I killed....maybe I killed until lv 10-12, not because I didnt know there are more mosters around, but because I hated those ugly and creeping things.
    overcome the disgust, once obtained some levels more I realized I cant play a naked char forever, then I got my first shield, I still remember it, I celebrated as a child....do you want to know what shield was?
    +6 small shield with some str bonus ^_^ , I felt like a "wall walker", I said myself: nobody will defeat me with this shield (in reality this joy lasted a few days or hours )
    I got the really first potisive emotion when I finally obtained an high level, 70! But this is not the best part of the game, the reason I really say thanks to knight online is because I met a loot of good friends.

the most deep emotions who I felt was when I play with my friends, old friends, game friends, everyone of them have a special place in my heart, who left game, who still playing and who cant play because he is busy,who helped me in this game when I was a beginner, Who supported me in the bad moments of my life, then, if you my friends are reading this, I want just to say.... I will love you forever <3 and I hope one day we will meet again in real life, when we can drink a coffee togheter as war buddies . Thanks to Knight online too which gave me all these great experiences <3

I dedicate to my friends this college, there are screenshot-photos from the beginning of my adventure up to today in knightonline, each one of it has an important meaning about my friendship with all of them.

Nickname: IamPeppinu
    Server: Ares

Nickname
    Alhazen
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Server: Ares
    Name: LanceWilson

First a good day to everyone who reads this

All this began the year 2017 by September or October, I do not remember well. I'm one of those guys who go to the cybercafes to have fun playing for a while, but one day I saw some kids arguing about having died and that they had not healed, look at what they played but did not know what it was, so I asked the Young man who attended the cybercafé and told me that his name was Knight Online and he also told me that it took a lot of time to play it, and I said thank you very much.

For Christmas that year I told my parents to buy a PC, because as I was going to enter the university I would need a lot; and it was not until March 2018 that they bought it. The first thing I installed was the Knight Online.

I will be honest; At first I did not like it because I did not understand anything, I walked from one place to another and only killed worms because I was afraid to kill other monsters, as I was playing I saw some characters that had a question mark above their heads; they were the npcs that gave the missions so you can climb faster, so I did that.

I'm currently level 78 and I'm still doing exp for a day to reach level 83 and be able to be in those big battles in ronark land.

I usually watch pk videos on youtube because that's what I liked about this game, its brutal animations of how the magician shakes the screen with his novas and how the rogues turn the dark screen with his blind.

Well, that's all I can tell you, I have not been in the game for a year; but it is a game that has hooked me and I like it a lot.

Server: Olympia
    Name: PhantomKing

My Knight Online story begins when i was 12 years old. My brothers friend told us to try this new game in beta called Knight online. My brother and I loved games and of course downloaded it. I was 12, so older brother obviously got to play first and i had to wait my turn. When i got on and saw the character selection with the 3 chairs for each of your characters, with the music (which i sometimes still youtube, the classic KO music) i feel in love with this game.

I remember seeing the first clan with capes (Channel2) and remember all i wanted back then was a cape! I remember leveling at DK (Death Knight) hill running straight out from Breth Village (now luferson). I remember how sad i was when the beta ended, and i found out that Knight Online was now a pay to play game. As a 12 year old that meant no more KO. However, me and my brother found out that only the MYKO was going to be pay to play, and that there was a US version of Knight online which was free and we instantly joined.

Both of us have seen this game adapt so much since those beta days. From seeing the first rouge using minor instead of pots (Bobert), to mage parties to level at zombies and the really strong makes the 60+ (lol) mages leveling at harpy's. To the first Warrior (SiN) to start provoking stone golems for mage parties. To SiniS the first user to hit level 83 ... and just start owning everyone in PK.

Me and my brother have grown with this game. I am use to grind leveling from back in the day. With the quests added I still laugh and tell my brother how i made 60 in a matter of hours, instead of months of grinding. I am now 28 years old. I am still playing this game. I am not writing this story/post for this contest, if i win awesome, if i dont, thats ok. I write my story because I want you to know how this game has been part of my life growing up and even now. 16 years, from beta to here, and onward.

Great job, lets keep this going for another 16 years!