Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Need everyone's help plz

Hi, im Zevorizer mage from Gordion, a tragedy happened at 7:46 AM server time on 10/27.

I was the pt leader for killing felo, and i am the one who got the items and should share the coin evenly, but when i share the coin.

He who must not be typed put 12.9m * 62 water pot and i ended up buying 8gb from him, and he immediately offline (or decline pm), and i cant pm and ask the money back, i really dont know what to do.

I love this game, love the ppl here, but this makes me really really really sad.

I don't know what help i can get, but please, if anyone knows what i need to do in this situation or any advice, please reply here or pm in game ID: Zevorizer.

I appreciate all kinds of help, thank you.
    Last edited by wolala; 11-06-2018 at 02:12 PM.

Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Get past, man.
    I hope you'll be more careful after that.
    the former players are gone, and the current players are only commerce.

ID: Zevoriver no pay him again felankor and end of the story. You need talk with others in you own server for that they no pay him too. It is a small box with 1000 players. He will not return you money and forum cant help you this guy is a rat; second you need pictures for be able to do something.

Actually is no you money u stolen money of others dude. If you pay them no problem but you are suspicious too if you did not pay the rest of the people.

Last edited by ThuDoR; 11-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    First of all, thank you for your suggestion/advice, i'm appreciated.

Second, ID: Zevorizer is me in game ID, i played this char for years in MARC clan/ally and i am well aware the effect of reputation.

I don't make things up, that's why i dare to show my ID in forum.

And third, i do the full share to rest of the people even though i was being scammed and lose 8gb at that moment.

What is your suspicion based on? No one post if there's nothing happened.

That's not a wise act to use a word "if" to accuse someone based on nothing.
    Last edited by wolala; 11-06-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Are assumptions based on references based on my experience in game, any resemblance to reality is just coincidence.

It is only a reference for future frauds at stake, and take precautions against possible attempts to cheat at stake. If you have paid the rest, there is no problem.
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 11-06-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Check it is normal way for report you need put evidence. Example _WhoCares_ (Actually no playing the game more) from Ares scammer no pay me felankor and kill me friend 26orianthi26 with Tp of mage to town human ZAGORRRRR (magician was in my friend's party and for complaining to this racist and xenophogous guy he killed him. ). I put music in video because the guy scream when die =(.

Is just an example and I do not want to offend you or anything about the rat I find funny because it happens very often in the game.