Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any plans for a new server?

Yes I'm beating the dead horse. I feel as if it would be the perfect time tho. For the last couple years I have been jumping private server to private server making new friends and loving KO. problem is they all die within 3-4 months but in all the servers ive played, it seems as if EVERYONE I talk to english or turk, we are ALL waiting for a new USKO server not steam.

You have a HUGE private server population waiting to hand you money for a fresh start. PLEASE, think about it!!
    Last edited by fear19; 10-13-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yea like why you don't play on existing servers? We don't need another server that will make other servers more empty and this "fresh start" is only for maklng $$.

So no need.

Nickname
    Poochy
    Server
    KO -> Olympia
    Race
    Karus
    I totally agree with fear19, it´s time for a new server soon.
    I got the exact same feeling as you, we are a lot of people waiting together to join a new server when it´s coming. It will be a blast! Majority of people will stay there they are but I know a lot of people currently not playing USKO at all waiting for a server.

When I checked through the forum, and the normal timeline´s for new server releases, it was quite frequent during the last 10 years, but for the first time in a long time..nothing has happened.

PEOPLE ARE WAITING! NEW SERVER PLEASE!

Nickname
    빠른코르트
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    No Ty .

Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    Yea like why you don't play on existing servers? We don't need another server that will make other servers more empty and this "fresh start" is only for maklng $$.

So no need.
    I do not play on existing servers because they are flooded with +9s 10s +3s. I do not wish to jump into a server and spend 200$+ just to compete. I wish to start fresh. so when I make a raptor+9 again I feel some since of accomplishment and not "ehh everyones got one". I want to start fresh cause I want to lvl up and farm my own char and gear, for nostalgia, instead of buying an 83/5 because all other servers are flooded with max lvl chars. I want to be able to farm in cz without worrying about the full +10/3 chars ruining everything for me. I want to advance my char thru time and effort not pooring $$$ into the black market for gear that I can compete with. I want to only buy prem, genie, and scrolls and the occasional trinas.

I want a server I can call home finally. I have experience the deaths and merges of enough official servers and the death of many private servers. I want somewhere I can final feel secure and put in some time and effort. i still prefer Knight online over any modern day PS4,PC or xbox games. i don't want to buy anymore stupid video games and the private server hopping is getting old and i just cannot find it in myself to join any existing servers cause i do not wish to poor that much money into the game to compete.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I agree with DontForgetAboutPony, before making a new server they will merge servers to make them less empty.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    "I do not play on existing servers because they are flooded with +9s 10s +3s." Like they wont on the new servers lol.

It will take like 2 months for now.It's not like the old days when CW were starting when I took long time for geting items and expxing etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fear19 View Post
    I do not play on existing servers because they are flooded with +9s 10s +3s. I do not wish to jump into a server and spend 200$+ just to compete. I wish to start fresh. so when I make a raptor+9 again I feel some since of accomplishment and not "ehh everyones got one". I want to start fresh cause I want to lvl up and farm my own char and gear, for nostalgia, instead of buying an 83/5 because all other servers are flooded with max lvl chars. I want to be able to farm in cz without worrying about the full +10/3 chars ruining everything for me. I want to advance my char thru time and effort not pooring $$$ into the black market for gear that I can compete with. I want to only buy prem, genie, and scrolls and the occasional trinas.

I want a server I can call home finally. I have experience the deaths and merges of enough official servers and the death of many private servers. I want somewhere I can final feel secure and put in some time and effort. i still prefer Knight online over any modern day PS4,PC or xbox games. i don't want to buy anymore stupid video games and the private server hopping is getting old and i just cannot find it in myself to join any existing servers cause i do not wish to poor that much money into the game to compete.
    yeah... create a new server just to fulfill you from scratch? and then another player request the same thing again 2-3months later, "ooo i need another new server"?
    gosh. think fair for existing player dude, before u start to request something stupid...
    if u want to start from fresh, yeah.... just wait... wait for the new server comes, rather than give out some lame excuses for your own benefit....
    you don't want to spend money to compete but what about those players who had been invested time/money to get their character strong?

why not ask god to kill everyone in the world so that you can have a fresh start and equally life with those rich arses.

New Server Is needed or go play pokemon bye

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmachine View Post
    New Server Is needed or go play pokemon bye
    ok, pokemon good for you i guess, bye