Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    sorry for my english because im french , but , about quest reset ... does it mean that the current quest will be deleted? and there will be more in the place? because I have just returned to the game, after a long period of inactivity and suddenly I am doing all the quests, but if I have 3 days it will be complicated .... there will be other way of enjoy the exp without spending hours on the same spot to kill the same mob?
    I come as a hair on the soup

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Well try to finish as much of quest you didn't done.. because the one you will have done will be reseted.
    For exping you can use exp flash for 10% more exp + exp event. Gem exp.
    Now the game have more then one quests for almost all lvls + bdw, chaos, forgot temple etc...

Je te dirais finis les quest au plus vite car ceux que tu vas avoir accomplis, seulement ceux-la vont etre reseté.
    Tu peux utilisé des exp flash, gem exp en minant, les events chaque semaine qui sont random sur le %.
    Tu peux joindre les border defense war, forgot temple, chaos, etc.. comme event.
    Aussi il y a presque a tous les lvls des quests. donc plus facile a exp.. mais rendu level 75.. un peu plus dure a exp. les quests sont plus rare.