KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Quest Reset is Coming!

Ok, it appears the GMs forgot to mention it on the English forums, so I have translated this from the Turkish forum. Time to get your quests finished everyone! Quest reset is coming in October, with the actual day to be advised.

Duyuru] GÖREVLER SIFIRLANIYOR!
    Değerli Şövalyeler,

Logos'un yarattığı bu evrende savaşlar, lanetler ve daha birçok kötülük her yeri sarmıştı. El Morad ve Karus ırkını tüm bu kötülüklerden uzaklaştıracak birtakım görevler vermişti. Logos'un düşünemediği tek şey, verdiği tüm görevler çoktan tamamlanmıştı. Dökülen kandan, oluşan nefretten ve kötülüklerden bıkan Logos, yeni bir karar alarak yarattığı bu evrende tüm görevleri sıfırlamıştı. Savaşı tamamen durdurmak için kendine vakit kazandırmış, El Morad ve Karus ırkı arasındaki bu savaşa kısa süreli bir ateşkes getirmişti. Kral Paul ve Masthar cephesinde savaş hız kesmeden devam etse bile alt klanlarda durum böyle değildi. Şimdi ise şövalyelerin yapması gereken tek şey görevleri hızlı bir şekilde tamamlayarak bu amansız mücadeleye geri dönmek!

Görev Sıfırlama Etkinliği Sizlerle!

Uzun zamandır beklediğiniz "Görev Sıfırlama" etkinliği Ekim ayı içerisinde gerçekleştirilecektir.

Yapmadığınız görevleriniz mevcut ise hemen yapmanızı tavsiye ediyoruz.

Etkinlik Tarihi: Ekim ayı içerisinde getirilmesi planlanmaktadır. Aksi bir durumda gerekli bilgilendirmeler yine bu konu aracılığı ile oyuncularımıza duyurulacaktır.

Saygılarımızla,
    NTT Game ll Knight Online Takımı
    TRANSLATION:

Announcement] TASK RESETTING!
    Dear Knights,

In this universe created by the Logos, wars, curses, and many more evil were everywhere. El Morad and Karus gave some of the duties that would drive the race away from all these evils. The only thing that the Logos couldn't think of, all the tasks that he gave, were already complete. Frustrated by the bloodshed and the wickedness and evil, Logos rescinded all tasks in this universe he created with a new decision. The battle between El Morad and the Karus race brought a brief truce to this war. King Paul and Masthar on the front of the battle continued unabated, even in the lower clan was not the case. Now all the knights need to do is quickly return to this relentless struggle!

Task Reset Event with you!

The "Mission Reset" event that you have been waiting for for a long time will be held in October.

We recommend that you do it immediately if you do not have tasks.

Date of Activity: It is planned to be brought in October. Otherwise, the necessary information will be announced to our players through this issue.

Our respect,
    NTT Game ll Knight Online Team

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    i would not want to thank them for doing the quest reset as they did not mention it in English forums,, apparently this game started to be very racist, well I am not surprised really,
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello guys,

It's not about being racist, we are just sorry to forget starting a topic on EN side. You can see the related topic here

Nickname
    AtomicJD aka JaiDee aka AtomicJaiDee aka xAtomicJDx and more
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    BrendasSaints
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Hello guys,

It's not about being racist, we are just sorry to forget starting a topic on EN side. You can see the related topic here
    Thanks for posting it up for us Can you get one of the Spanish mods to do the same if they have not yet done so, please? I also put a copy for them on their forum, in Spanish.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Why the video is in turkish when we enter knight online website ? ok we can see knight royale .. but no translation for the rest :S

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    Why the video is in turkish when we enter knight online website ? ok we can see knight royale .. but no translation for the rest :S
    it is not USKO anymore i guess
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Is not the first time it happens....
    I lost so many events (like boss events) bcz these was advertised only in turkish forum!

Banned
    Looks like KO is not Global anymore

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Anyone of you did participate at twitch event ?

I am Turkish but I am %100 agree with what is said by non Turkish players here. All the thoughts and advice given here should be taken into consideration. I would like to see global level participation to the game. Turkish oriented postings and events just discourages non Turkish players.

Allah'a emanetsiniz