Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

will we ever move all in one server?

Hi guys, hi community, hi knight online :d
    well honestly for starting i want to say that I dont know if this category is suitable for this discussion...but anway I was wondering...

how it would be if we decide to move all in a server? yeah I mean....the whole English players of this game, moving all in one server for play togheter...we all know how is knight online, we are few and especially divided in different servers.
    We know already that this game is composed by the 85% of turkish player... but its ok ^^ I think we are enough for make 3-4 big clans if we only would be united. Im not asking to make a server only for english players ( this idea has already been applied long time ago, but its intent has failed completely)...
    I know that what im asking to you is hard, if not directly impossible, but today here I want just to image this ^^
    that just a thread for say, is not an initiative, but I think nobody of this english forum would say its a bad idea...afterall where there is a will, there is a way.
    just... let me know here what do you think about?

i guess it would be hard to merge all the "volunteer" english players into one server thinking of the servers gaps.

IDM. I'm getting delays anyways from where I am so just throw us into the same server, I approximate the latency would be about the same. But I guess I only speak for myself.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    There are no chaces for that Ntt and others "tried" english servers.Look at CW or Europa we all know how it ended.