Trying to figure out why my account was banned

Hello,
    I made an account a few days ago to play with my boyfriend and some of our friends. We've played together a few times, but today when I tried to log in I was greeted with the message: "Your account has been blocked - Account Creation Abuse." I have no idea what this means, and can't figure out why I was blocked. I can log in to my account on the website, and it says my account is active and shows nothing about it being blocked. I just can't get into the game. I tried to submit a ticket through the support system, but apparently I am not allowed to do that unless I buy Npoints.
    Any help?

Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Heaven
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

Account Creation Abuse is a stiuation when account are under scrutiny. You can get information by going to the support team by clicking on your status. Account support is not provided throug the forum. You need have 1 Npoint in your account in order to send a ticket.
    Npoint is not missing from your account. If you do not have npoint your account, you can send another have npoint account support ticket with Npoint.

In addition: After sending the support ticket, "How long is the return provided?" If there is a question in your mind; you should wait for the answer to your support ticket. Remember, Cumomer Service is not working on the weekend. You will receive a response to your support ticket no later than 72 hours from the business days.

Best Regards

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    knockers : I think you play Knight Online on Steam if I don't do a mistake. Here it's "NTT GAME". Try to find the forum Knight Online Steam on Google

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by knockers View Post
    Hello,
    I made an account a few days ago to play with my boyfriend and some of our friends. We've played together a few times, but today when I tried to log in I was greeted with the message: "Your account has been blocked - Account Creation Abuse." I have no idea what this means, and can't figure out why I was blocked. I can log in to my account on the website, and it says my account is active and shows nothing about it being blocked. I just can't get into the game. I tried to submit a ticket through the support system, but apparently I am not allowed to do that unless I buy Npoints.
    Any help?
    Hello knockers,

Could you please share more details via private message with me?

Regards

i have a problem cant access market cant verify via sms via phone cant even buy np points and np points are need for any of these even for submit ticket report? can you help me please? coz this feel like scam and i already want to leave this game but i love it since long time i just come to play again after 20 years lol and this sounds super weird about all the np points force stuff of system... if there is no way then let me know coz i can go to play other game thanks.