::_::LeGoLaS::_::
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus

Angry About the language in Notice/King chat!!:mad:

Oke so here is the main reason why english people started to leave Knight Online.
    In the knight online policy they say that the king chat's language should be writed it Turkish and English, and can not include any type of advertisme or rasicm.
    so here is my problem. i play on Ares server for 10 years now so i have seen many changes happen. some of them ware good, and others ware less in my opinion. 5 years ago we had a full english community going on who also included english speaking king's. now today in 2018 the #### Notice : #### chat has been set to turkish. all nttgame twitch streams are in turkish and even the events changed. worst thing is that i know there is rasicm about turkish/english people because alot of english players have been selected as king and they got instantly impeached because of the turkish players complain that they don't understand the king -_-
    why do the kings these day have a lack on the policy of this game. and why is even the game have a lack on their own policy.
    We are not able to follow any event, Notice chat, Update, and even worse King chat.
    I'm feeling myself like a complete outsider of this game. people are not communicating with us just because they are not even trying to speak english with us. instead of this they completely ignore us. and when we complain about not understanding the king chat and notice. they don't do anything about it to make this game fun for EVERY player. basically, this is a good explenation of rasicm and unequal treatment because of our origins.

Maybe this will wake up someone that is familiar with this issue on Knight Online and support me so also we as english people have as much chance to be king, join events, as everybody else in this server!
    All i want is everyone to have all even possibility to achieve something. if this will not end up with some changes, im afraid that i won't be the last english player that leaves ko because of those reasons.

Thank you for putting the efford of reading this.

Greets,

I agree. Need change for all communities.. English Spanish Italian Turkish. Fair rights, fair game play, equal opportunities, just because nttgame managing game shouldnt mean its ok to break/change/manipulate game structure / settings / power up store sales / disrespect or be biase against another because of a "language barrier.."

Positive changes that can be made : King - 1 election per account every 4 months.
    CZ RLB Ardream Wars- place key stroke program on information dialog box anyone using outsource software like macro keyboards/mouse / pedals will be dc from server. (1 milisecond for 2 r key strokes) play with real finger combo people!!

Power up store - add new ts for people to pk with.. Its been same crap for years.

Maps - luf and emc both need face lift. Cz needs face lift add new pk zone.
    Add new war maps.

Just examples. Make all players happy. Encourage equal opportunities.

Nickname
    ::_::LeGoLaS::_::
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Exacly. let's say that clan number 1 is king this month. then when the next election starts clan 1 can not be nominated again. gives a better chance for others to get it to. and what about the grose plan's they make with each other, karus side activate human prem to support a clan, and human clan activate karus char with prem to help a karus clan. im sorry guys but that goes to far. This is still suposed to be a Mmorpg game and not your real life.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Totally agree, the game has gone too far with this racism. the game keeps dying day after day...
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    is hard to put the current situation into words...at all we cant eassy all with " racism"...
    there is also a lot of foolishness.... a foolishness dictated from the differences of the nations between the players....
    I play this game from lots of time and I saw it change too, and from this point of view totally in bad, there were created some different "social classes" where each one plays individually,without looking for each other except in the moment of extreme need.... but all this one-way, since those who dont speak turkish try in a certain sense to cling to the turkish community, failing miserably every time because they are rejected cause of their nationality...
    have this sence? really the nation must be a barrier that prevents to turks and non-turks of playing togheter?....the answer is no, or at least it should be...

The most funny moment is during king election, in that days everybody can speak in english, everybody, even my dog maybe.... when they are king they are lions, when they are just candidates, they are like scaredy cats.
    I play in ares too, recently I wrote to the current king of ares (::: Dark_Star::: ) asking him for a little help... just write for me a notice for help me to find people for make a quest in eslant.... he answered saying that he will not do, because there is the Juraid Event in less than 20mins... an invented excuse for not make me a favor, or to spite me because im not turkish, but this is just an example because I've lots of events similar to these, even people who said me to leave this game, because im not turkish and I dont deserve to play here, these people are just ruining not only the game, but also the face of the turkish who dosnt act like that.

The question could be moved to GM notices too... last event ( boss event in EMC/luferson) has been advertised only in game, only in turkish....
    what the hell, even GMs acts like that!? how I am supposed to join if you write notices in game only in turkish? do I have to depend on the few turkish friends who i've for translate me everything everytime?

I maybe can understand, also if few, who is a normal player who can't speak english because he obviously can not learn another language outside his own, but the game notices really not... i cant..... I cant get it all.... sorry!

I totally agree with all of the comments mentioned above and literally have the same problem. I haven't seen any action from anyone in NTT management who suggests a solution and address this problem. There is a clear double standard against the foreign players. In USA, this is what we called racism! If the king is being elected from foreigners, Turkish people immediately complained about the language. NTT community reacted in no time and took back the crown from the elected foreign king and gave it to a Turkish player. It was so ironic and funny that all those Turkish players (including GMs and everyone) who organized that bullshit campaign keep using english terms for every single shit in the game. Today, kings are being elected because there is the same campaign in the entire server. We as foreign players do not understand any of the announcement made by the current Turkish king or current NTT game managers because it is all Turkish. Where is the justice? Where is the equality?

Truth be told, this exists in the game if you say hello to a subject instead of sa or selam treat you badly half the time. Gms, player and support as in this post the answer is nonexistent. They are not Turkish, so I do not answer them, the English community manager will think.
    I think your company is very badly organized. This is better than gamefirst k2network but it is to compare them with failures in game handling. Your players move away and lose old customers pay or not, you lose people who will spend in a dead game ?. the people who spend in the game want to kill people much weaker than them and have a group of friends in the game if you remove both that you have some old graphics and a role-playing game without adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergenekon61 View Post
    Oke so here is the main reason why english people started to leave Knight Online.
    In the knight online policy they say that the king chat's language should be writed it Turkish and English, and can not include any type of advertisme or rasicm.
    so here is my problem. i play on Ares server for 10 years now so i have seen many changes happen. some of them ware good, and others ware less in my opinion. 5 years ago we had a full english community going on who also included english speaking king's. now today in 2018 the #### Notice : #### chat has been set to turkish. all nttgame twitch streams are in turkish and even the events changed. worst thing is that i know there is rasicm about turkish/english people because alot of english players have been selected as king and they got instantly impeached because of the turkish players complain that they don't understand the king -_-
    why do the kings these day have a lack on the policy of this game. and why is even the game have a lack on their own policy.
    We are not able to follow any event, Notice chat, Update, and even worse King chat.
    I'm feeling myself like a complete outsider of this game. people are not communicating with us just because they are not even trying to speak english with us. instead of this they completely ignore us. and when we complain about not understanding the king chat and notice. they don't do anything about it to make this game fun for EVERY player. basically, this is a good explenation of rasicm and unequal treatment because of our origins.

Maybe this will wake up someone that is familiar with this issue on Knight Online and support me so also we as english people have as much chance to be king, join events, as everybody else in this server!
    All i want is everyone to have all even possibility to achieve something. if this will not end up with some changes, im afraid that i won't be the last english player that leaves ko because of those reasons.

Thank you for putting the efford of reading this.

Greets,
    +1 I agree with what you said.

Currently, every day is the same, when I'm looking for a PM command experience party and when I say hello with "Hi" it's safe, I do not answer or they answer me with an insult in Turkish or they just do not listen to me, they do not give the Turkish party.
    When I create the party of exp and this full, comes a Turk and sends pm, says "SA" I answer Hi and says "add kanka" you reply that it is full and what the Turk does, he brings you a Darkmare to kill to your party

I am a member of a clan in which everyone speaks English, we have 4 clans in alliance and in the last 2 years, we have already lost more than 70 members, they abandoned or sold their accounts and left the server, I feel very sorry but my Clan is dying and it is mostly because there is no equal treatment, the English speaking client is mistreated, preference is always given to the Turkish speaking client

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    i have to agree with most of the things that people write here :/