Nickname
    ::_::LeGoLaS::_::
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Yes i though that this was a actual good reason to make topic on forum cuz it is actualy usefull. I was tired of of getting turkish swearwords to my head bcuz i went left instead of right. And the nonsence they say to us every single time (we do our best to treath everyone equally and all enjoy the game) yea right. I hear that trash for 10 years already but never something happends. Its time to make some changes. Like others said: create 'Rules' if u ever heard about it. Its created by the game masters and who doesnt follow the rules have to face the consequences. Notice chat in english and turkish aswell. For king chat same thing. Twitch lifestream? A english one and turkish one online streaming the exact same thing. Or if support dont want to put that much efford in their english ppl, simple create a europa/english only server. In 10years all my friends have been hacked already didnt get item restored and left. Or they got sick of it beeing blamed on their origins that they left. Do whatever u wanna do with all this tips but if nothing changes this whole game will die *same idea like what happened with dinosaurs*
    And for the people who havent figured who i am yet. Im not scared anymore to hide my name on forum everyone may know.
    Name: misspiggie
    Server: ares
    Started playing: september 2008

I am an english speaker and I used only english in the game.

I often received noob message from those loser, who pm you nonsense just to provoke you,
    initially they come with "english" message,
    after they lose to debate or unable to provoke your emotion, here comes the reacist and often simply ends with.

"this is turkish game"
    "speak turkish"
    "go out turkish"

"english = s.hit"
    "bb"

"english noob"

"fcuk english"

not sure if anyone play mobile game "War and Order",
    they have a pretty good in-game translation,
    i have no issue dealing with those people what can't speak fluent or even simple english.

Knight Online such a good and famous game but players need to live with such fundamental issue.

- language barrier?
    - voice communication?
    - video capture mechanism? (picture ksc already has but not video, funny)

such basic and handy things and you can't find it here.

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Is there a actual gm looking to this post also?
    or are they ignoring it to? cuz so fast no sign of any mod,gm.
    this is kind of sad to be honest. many people agree with the facts on the top of my topic. and there is not a single gm or moderator responding to it.
    I mean don't u see what is happening with the server/s if this keep continue?

There is something funny in this forum actually,
    this forum should be one of the channel that the players could gather around on single post and get GM or relevant party's attention so that they can make better game play, but funny enough is, when comes to serious/sensitives topic it is hardly see any prompt support here.

perhaps it is totally wrong to say no support, maybe it is "slow",
    too bad this "slow" comes with price, that's is snowball effect, it gets worse and worse and eventually out of control and hard to resolve or fix.

unfortunately some people never learnt? and same sh..it happen again and again.

Maybe we should acquire another language if we want to continue playing this game. Turkish 101 anyone? Hey Alexa translate what the King said? Can't beat them Join them.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Binondo View Post
    Maybe we should acquire another language if we want to continue playing this game. Turkish 101 anyone? Hey Alexa translate what the King said? Can't beat them Join them.
    good one lmao
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E

Nickname
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Sooo it has been more then a week that i have been waiting to get a usefull respond/solution for my issues.
    There is still no gm/moderator who has felt responsible for reply to me.
    hello gm i'm asking u for at least some sign of life.
    if you don't want to respond ok find to me. but at least say that: euhm yea we dont want to involve ourself it this useless and untrue forum topid.
    see, something like that would be nice already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergenekon61 View Post
    Sooo it has been more then a week that i have been waiting to get a usefull respond/solution for my issues.
    There is still no gm/moderator who has felt responsible for reply to me.
    hello gm i'm asking u for at least some sign of life.
    if you don't want to respond ok find to me. but at least say that: euhm yea we dont want to involve ourself it this useless and untrue forum topid.
    see, something like that would be nice already.
    there you go~, i guess you just helped them find a resolution for not responding?

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    All I can say is.

When Euko started on the server list were notice that Europa is English Chat only,and what? Turkish all the time.There were polish,italian sub forums that happend? gone.

Most turks after your "Hi" on whisper or just keeps their turkish **** or don't reply to you.That's why I started to use my native leanguage(polish) too.If they don't give a **** why I should.

As expected, no GM pays attention to this...