Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Unhappy Krowazland - Entry times

hello staff, hello knights, hello guys, hello friends:

recently i've noticed that the entry time in krowazland was been changed again, actually you can enter from 20.00server time to 22.00server time (I am talking about the night entry time).
    me and lots of my friend are totally disappointed about the entry times...the morning entry time is out of the question for us.
    You should remember that knight online is a game with players from all around the world and that people maybe have different commitments....and the time zone plays an important role in this case ( we cant avoid to sleep because we want to farm in krowazland , and for this we havent the possibility to entry in krowazland in the morning).
    I dont know if I can ask to delay the night entrance of 1 or 2 hours ( from 22.00server time to 00.00 server time), because if you change in this way, more people will be disappointed from this because they will be in our same condition, but as is for wars, you can add another krowazland entrance moment.
    Yes, I am talking about give us the possibility to enter in krowazland also, because we are also player of this game from several years, we pay for premiums and for PUS items as well others does same.
    Having 3 krowazland entry time sure can cover the totality of online knight players, even if they play from the UK, Greenland, Australia or America, as its for the lunar war.
    Please Give us the possibility to enjoy this game in the same way with all the other players

Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    hello staff, hello knights, hello guys, hello friends:

recently i've noticed that the entry time in krowazland was been changed again, actually you can enter from 20.00server time to 22.00server time (I am talking about the night entry time).
    me and lots of my friend are totally disappointed about the entry times...the morning entry time is out of the question for us.
    You should remember that knight online is a game with players from all around the world and that people maybe have different commitments....and the time zone plays an important role in this case ( we cant avoid to sleep because we want to farm in krowazland , and for this we havent the possibility to entry in krowazland in the morning).
    I dont know if I can ask to delay the night entrance of 1 or 2 hours ( from 22.00server time to 00.00 server time), because if you change in this way, more people will be disappointed from this because they will be in our same condition, but as is for wars, you can add another krowazland entrance moment.
    Yes, I am talking about give us the possibility to enter in krowazland also, because we are also player of this game from several years, we pay for premiums and for PUS items as well others does same.
    Having 3 krowazland entry time sure can cover the totality of online knight players, even if they play from the UK, Greenland, Australia or America, as its for the lunar war.
    Please Give us the possibility to enjoy this game in the same way with all the other players
    they forgot to add back the 6pm (+11gmt) BDW too after they removed it from the new event test.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    For me the Krowaz should stay the old way.People are working anyway and there is hard to get any party.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by DontForgetAboutPony View Post
    For me the Krowaz should stay the old way.People are working anyway and there is hard to get any party.
    you right, but i know we cant ask this once nttgame decided to shrink the time in witch you can enter there. But this is too much....4 hours/day are over the imagination....
    As i said: me and lots of my friends cant really access in there because the time difference is too high...
    The most sad thing is that i fell we are abandoned to blather and ask for things...
    Look, i opened this thread some days ago...and not even 1 GM/admin ot somebody from nttgame staff reply hete something, not even a word of comfort....thats sad and bad....i feel we are abandoned :’(

Banned
    italian, if i were in Ares and trying to join your clan what would i supposed to do?

Banned
    italian, if i were in Ares and trying to join your clan what would i supposed to do?
    I ve played in Ares long time ago. I was in HISPANIA and Infinity back then.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by tec_FqlsXTGy View Post
    I ve played in Ares long time ago. I was in HISPANIA and Infinity back then.
    well, you start to come and we will see

each 8 hrs 1 entry for krowazland