Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus

Angry Is this a compensation package?? Really !!??!! LOL

I received the 4 items, which I would add I think is nothing more then a joke. We lost premium and hours and hours of it. What was given as a "compensation" package is really a slap in the face. Its more like a sample of stuff. I don't know who is impressed with this stuff, but, I am ticked. I have wasted war premium that I did not get back which is cash I put into KO every month. At the very least there should be hours added on to compensate for our loss. This other garbage means nothing to me.

Moderator Testing Group GamesDepot's Avatar
    Nickname
    xxxxxxCeZaxxxxxx
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    Independence
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Hello,

You need to meet some requirements. The necessary explanations were made by the game manager. I translated it for you in English.

"Hello friends,

In the past weeks, we had to send the compensating goods related to the server problems originating from the data center and Switch Premium was installed in the related accounts.

If you have a game entry on 21/22/23/24/25/26 and you have a Premium membership active on those dates, With the maintenance done yesterday, it had to added to 168 hours Switch Premium time to your account.

If you enter the game at these dates and you have an active premium but you have not received the Switch Premium compensation, you need to send a support ticket under the Knight Online / Pus Purchase / Billing category to the support team."

Tickets sent and answered during the day will be uploaded on a daily basis and the compensation program will proceed quickly.

You will need to submit tickets for this matter until 17.08.2018. No premiums will be installed for tickets sent after this date.

Fun Games

NTT Game || Knight Online Team

Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Diez
    Race
    Karus
    Well it would have been nice if we were notified this was added.. like maybe in the form of a letter to notify people.. If I didn't post my rant, I would never have known.

Thank you for your time in responding so fast.

yeah, I will send ticket I recived switch premiun but it is no adding the hours of my premium only addig hours of exp and war premium

my accounts weren't added those switch prem too

Nickname
    Naimh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Hellsfury (retired)
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Didn't get anything here either. An official announcement would have been nice.