A lil help needed

Since getting hacked a long time ago, I just recently was successful in getting my acct back because I still have the email. I figured I would rekindle this experience a bit but I'm having a little problem.

I seem to have lag often. Running through an open field and I'm basically TP ing myself backwards. Also I'll hit a monster and then I get TP'ed back to where I was a few seconds prior. Since I didn't have lag 10 years ago, I'm kind of hoping maybe its a setting. If more info is needed I'll supply it but just a bit of info is: Running Win 10/AMD Radeon R5 vid card/ all drivers updated/ while game is running its running about 40-50 fps/ memory usage 18%/ CPU 60%/ GPU 35%.

Could someone also tell me what the returnee supply coupon is?

TIA for any help you provide.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Are you using wifi connection ? Is it a fresh installation of knight online, Windows 10 too.. Try to do a ccleaner and a "defrag .. I use mydefrag if you don't have SSD". Try to put your graphics setting to default.
    Returnee Supply Coupon .. is for reskill and restats your points for 30days and you receive a returning exp that you can put on.
    I disable the Windows update to play in windows 10 it did help alot.

Thx Unique, I did everything you suggested but still lagging. Not using wifi, using ethernet(17 ping/140mpbs), so I'm not sure whats going on. I'm thinking its probably some setting that I haven't come across yet.

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Did you tried to disable Anti-Virus & Windows Firewall when starting the game... ? check if you don't have any spyware with roguekiller.. or malwarebytes.
    Maybe you are using a to high resolution in the game. Try to turn off most of the programs that start with Windows.