a Friend got hacked..

so we recently have noticed the game going bad with lots of dc and server start ... a friend of mine in Ares server earlier today got hacked EVEN WITH OTP service being activated on his account... so , the Question is ....

Are we safe? is there anything we have to know?
    GMs,,, Moderators,,, answer this Question, please...

secondly ... if we got hacked,,, are we going to get help from you GMs?

is hacking season started again?

please let us know ...

The game has been bad i agree ..Constant dc or server restarts makes it next to impossible to even enjoy PK or anything ...
    And i find it scary that someone can be hacked even with OTP ...Whats the point in having OTP or working to build a character for that matter if it all can be taken away EVEN with the protection that they say is so perfect ...I'm sorry for your friend and i hope they will help him , he had OTP so being hacked is the games fault and i think they should replace ALL his items that were taken AND maybe actually fix the issues with EVERYTHING ..Because the constant crashes and wait hours for "fix" that isn't really a fix is taking all the fun away for alot of us ..And i think all should be able to play without fear of losing everything they have worked hard to get

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello.....Sorry to hear about the hacking of your friend......I do have a suggestion at this time....Go see the NPC in Moradon, where you do your first job change.....Check in the section where you can buy items back that you accidently deleted, or put in your trash can.....it may be a possibility that you might get some of those items back.....you have 72 hours from the time of the hack to see if some of your items are there.....you may have to purchase them back.....I hope and wish that your able to get some of the items back.....Wish you good luck.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I saw some people making one big mistake.. they activate the otp from the "otp website" and "install the otp program", but..
    they forgot to activate the otp from the official website of knight online. So no popup in the game to enter the otp code.
    2nd he might got a virus infection on his computer.
    Wish you it's not the case.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Moddy,

All your accounts are 100% safe. Recent disconnects and server issues were related to data center's network, nothing wrong with our database.

So please ask your friend to send a ticket to CS team for further investigations.

Nickname
    Moddy
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Dear Khenarth,
    I've spoken to my friend, he did submit a ticket the following day, he is waiting for the investigation.

our issue still since last weekend and this weekend we have been going thro really bad lag, it is like bad lag spikes that come for a min and goes away then come back again , due to this issue we are not able to enjoy the game , thus we lost hours ans hours of our current premium.

can you please keep us updated about the issue and when it will be fixed? furthermore, is there going to be any compensation?
    ModdysMoZzA

The Legendary Archer of Ares Server <3

in the name of Honesty and integrity, will forever fight against Cheat and Cheaters. <3

YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2tTmigH26E