Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxx View Post
    haven't played in a few months and i come back today wanting to play and i can't, seems the game hasn't changed much lol, we all must be masochists, we pay this game to torture us, lol
    the best part is that the spelling errors have increased significantly since the turks took the reigns (not much of a surprise though)

mankind did not evolve intellectually from the wild at the same rate globally, as vividly demonstrated by a certain prominent nationality of KO.

The KO community would be a good academic underpinning for establishing sheer and clear intellectual inferiority of "CERTAIN" nationalities(nationality).

better get erdogan involved

-- IN TURTLE BRAIN LANGUAGE --

En iyi yanı, yazım hatalarının önemli ölçüde artmış olması, Türklerin hüküm sürdüğü dönemden bu yana önemli ölçüde artmış olması.

İnsanlık, belirli bir önde gelen milliyetçi KH tarafından canlı bir şekilde gösterildiği gibi, dünya çapında vahşi olarak entelektüel olarak gelişmemiştir.

KO topluluğu “CERTAIN” milletlerinin (milliyet) açık ve net entelektüel yetersizliğinin tesis edilmesi için iyi bir akademik dayanak olacaktır.

erdogan daha iyi olsun
    Last edited by basha; 07-23-2018 at 01:24 PM.

You need to have a master degree in rocket science to solve this huge issue of a game that's like 20 years old with no improvements graphic wise or for this matter, server wise. And NTT earns shit tons of money every day because its pay2win game. So i can understand a login issue is THE hardest mission the Tech guys have to solve...it would take huge amount to fix this issue i guess? and this isn't the first time either, so..learn from your mistakes? i guess that doesn't apply the Turkish brain.

Nickname
    Naimh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Hellsfury (retired)
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    'Connecting. Please wait.' is all I get at the mo.

I can't believe this....
    I was doing xp when server gone at 8:11am GMT-5 (Colombia)
    And now when I relog again my archer is DEAD, lossing almost 600m xp :SSSSSSS
    How the game can fix this???

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    xign code error started too on me
    I really cant play....

Nickname
    Naimh
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Hellsfury (retired)
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Seemed stable for most of today but somewhat erratic this evening.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Yes disconnections are still happening, especially if I try to merchant in Moradon.....I no sooner get it set up and within minutes I get disconnected.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by _Siegfried__ View Post
    I can't believe this....
    I was doing xp when server gone at 8:11am GMT-5 (Colombia)
    And now when I relog again my archer is DEAD, lossing almost 600m xp :SSSSSSS
    How the game can fix this???
    2 things are very sad n bad; wasting premium time n losing exp cuz of death. Second has no compansation for high lvls, eventho 75% ex event. Sure better then nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrij View Post
    2 things are very sad n bad; wasting premium time n losing exp cuz of death. Second has no compansation for high lvls, eventho 75% ex event. Sure better then nothing.
    for the ones that lost exp, they should give out 100% exp rezzer scrolls or maybe a pack of genie

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Here we go again.....disconnected....tried relogging back in, and WHAM another freaking error.....this is a 255....States that I have connected to the Gordion server, but failed logging into game.....and what makes me laugh right now is that for your regular maintenance tonight all you are doing is a server restart......that will not solve this connection and disconnect issues.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia