Post today is the last day of premium service

Hey guys,

I have a question, 1 day ago mine account got blocked for swearing but the day before that i bought premium. now when i check on my account it says ''today is the last day of premium service'' does this mean that i paid for like nothing because i didnt even use the premium for the whole month and it already ended, or do they activate it again after the swear block is over.

Greetings,

Mo

Hello there,

You can send a ticket to the support team for your account's review.

To submit tickets to the support team, you must have at least 1 Npoint.
    If you can't select a category, just refresh the category selection screen with the CTRL+F5 combination.

Support Team

I have already tried to do that but i cant chose a department, and yes i have 1 NP.

Quote Originally Posted by Mootje123 View Post
    I have already tried to do that but i cant chose a department, and yes i have 1 NP.
    With the CTRL+F5 combination, you can refresh the page or send a ticket from a different browser.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Mootje123 View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a question, 1 day ago mine account got blocked for swearing but the day before that i bought premium. now when i check on my account it says ''today is the last day of premium service'' does this mean that i paid for like nothing because i didnt even use the premium for the whole month and it already ended, or do they activate it again after the swear block is over.

Greetings,

Mo
    You can just ignore "today is the last day of your premium service". If your account is temporarily blocked, you see that notice.

Once your account is unblocked, you will see your remaining premium hours.