Thread: Sherifs.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by PrintuCosty View Post
    Even if we do that is useless ... dont you think ko is not tryin alerdy to get rid of Illegal programs / np transfers / etc ?
    Trust me they do ... sooner or latter everyting gonna come back to normal , all we have to do is waiting without throwin with bad words on them .
    u are wrong, it never was even near normal since begining of this game. Also ntt had opportunity to keep euko clean from beggining and they fail i dont see reson to belive that it would magicaly change now.

Nickname
    PrintuCosty
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    MolerstorS
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_[E] View Post
    u are wrong, it never was even near normal since begining of this game. Also ntt had opportunity to keep euko clean from beggining and they fail i dont see reson to belive that it would magicaly change now.
    Your right , is hard to hope when you see everything is destroying day by day near you .
    But if you have a group of friend to get fun near them , waiting time wont kill you enymore .

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Your right , is hard to hope when you see everything is destroying day by day near you .
    But if you have a group of friend to get fun near them , waiting time wont kill you enymore .
    speding time to have fun with frends have noting to do with prodtuct that i pay for. I pay (buying kc/prems) so i want get some kind of stable product that is supporing by owners. So i dont see anything wrong when i demand taking care of their own product. Bah we all just want to show that we want to play (and pay), but each day we (palyers) are just more and more discouraged.

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Even if we do that is useless ... dont you think ko is not tryin alerdy to get rid of Illegal programs / np transfers / etc ?
    Trust me they do ... sooner or latter everyting gonna come back to normal , all we have to do is waiting without throwin with bad words on them .
    No, I don't think so.
    for the last 2months koxpers/np transfers ..cheaters etc.. is all over the game and N-O-T-H-I-N-G done about it.
    so yea, I guess all those gms just sitting in their office and doing nothing. instead of doing their actually job.

Server
    US->Beramus
    Race
    Karus
    I have seen this Sheriffs System working. Who do you want to cheat? THIS DONT WORKS!
    Transferring the responsibility to oversee the game to the players themselves... This is dangerous!
    In the previous Forum version I've seen people complaining of Sherifs that hurt players by personal feuds!
    And what does the sheriff? They send the k0xpers to jail? AHuahuahuahaua...
    The koxpers get out of jail in 5 minutes and come back to cause disturbances.
    What needs to be done is to make the Hack Shield actually works and that GM do your work seriously and are always watching.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by UrukTaurus View Post
    I have seen this Sheriffs System working. Who do you want to cheat? THIS DONT WORKS!
    Transferring the responsibility to oversee the game to the players themselves... This is dangerous!
    In the previous Forum version I've seen people complaining of Sherifs that hurt players by personal feuds!
    And what does the sheriff? They send the k0xpers to jail? AHuahuahuahaua...
    The koxpers get out of jail in 5 minutes and come back to cause disturbances.
    What needs to be done is to make the Hack Shield actually works and that GM do your work seriously and are always watching.
    complain about sherifs mostly means that they did they job propely, and some koxpers just was mad about it. At some servers it was working very well, also like some sherifs explain above pernament bans was done by gm`s at restricted part of web side.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    As A Sheriff on Edana server....The system does worked for the best part.....However they really need to do first is simply removed that quest inside the jail....This right now with the quest inside allows these illegal players out of jail with in minutes of sending them to jail....I could send a player while I was in Moradon, and then by the time I travel back to EMC....That player be out of jail.....With the removal of the quest inside the jail....Then the GM or who ever is in control on opposite ends here can investigate the account thoroughly before releasing it from jail....I have played this game for over 10 years and I know who are the players that are illegal and legal.

Second of all.....They should only have the GM's announced when they are online when they are about to throw an event.....Otherwise the GM should be out of sight and mind of players and take them by surprise when they are caught red handed....When the GM makes those other announcements....They are giving those illegal players ample of time logging out of the game.

I personally love my job as a sheriff, I don't throw players into jail without having my screenshots prepared in advance.....I worked extremely well with the Karus sheriffs, who we always keep each nation informed of all illegal activities in both nations.....If I see a Karus player doing any infractions, I provide screenshots or video, and they do the same in return.....This works best for us all here.

What choice will be based on
    AKARA KARUS SHERİFF ICrediTw3sTII

sherrifs were doing good job

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    US->Titan
    Lets all hope that the sheriff system will appear soon!
    Someday it will , and then just nominate for it
    Reading? STOP using hack !!
    Come on! Leave it CLEAN !