Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

I'm a newbie who needs help.

I've only just started playing this game and I kinda need a 10 second guide on best way for me to level up?

I'm a level 37 mage.

What is the best way to level up for me?

well as a lvl 37 magie, try to go paper for a while, that means 2 points on mp and 1 on hp, and enough int so u can wear the most basic armor, but will give you some amount of hp. that way u can be killing mobs faster, but with the con that you will have the defense of a baby.

hopefully you are fire/ice, or ice/lightning, so by now u have chill, thats a really good skill, always use first chill, and then bring hell to the mobs XD kite them ( chill, any skill, run back, chill, any skill, repeat the process till the mob is dead) chill + ignition, and ull be able to kill almost anything, try to kill not the strongest badass mobs, go for lycans, werewolfs, hmm at the graveyard, see what mob u can kill easily, that gives u a good amount of xp.

try to get into a clan, or a subclan, if u are orc pm me ingame
    zagatus

Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I've managed to get to level 42 now.- I'm going for Fire/Ice.. I do have some idea on building my mage i've gone for normal build for the quest staffs and armor. I really hate paper mages cause of the low MP and it's hard to earn money

What level will I be able to join an aoe party?
    Last edited by SuperSpud; 02-23-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Nickname
    PurprHrt
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    you get Inferno at Lv. 45 so you should technically be able to get in a Grave Yard pt at that lvl but the most aoe partys that are these days are mostly in cz and a rare amount of the partys are at Harpys, you'll need novas tho.

Just do quests and try find a clan with good assistance so clannies can help you out if you got problems.
    All i wanna do is smoke my herbs..

hmm paper mage actually is more mp thats why they are paper mages XD it means the whole power of the universe but the defense of a baby =P int mage well u do less dmg but u dont die as easy =P and yeah money its hard to get XD when u get to 45 try to get into as many forgoten temples as u can.

Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    I mean mana not MP sorry. Thank you though Guess the easiest way would be to keep doing my quests and finding a clan Thank you.

Nickname
    WhozYourDaddy
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    ask higher lvl's to lvl you up xD
    Happiness is like a butterfly if you run after it, it keeps flying away.
    but if you stand still, it comes and sits on you.
    -Good Luck-

Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Seems hard to find for a few reasons - I only speak English, i'm a mage and just don't have a clue where to look haha

Class
    Mage
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSpud View Post
    Seems hard to find for a few reasons - I only speak English, i'm a mage and just don't have a clue where to look haha
    If you are orc, I can help you find a clan!^^ I know of 2 AWESOME clans...SlayerNation and League_Of_Honor...they are even in the same ally
    *RAWWRRRR*

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa