Thumbs up Why I have that Report in Forum

I`m reporting SCAMMERS in game yeah SCAMMERS (guys that stolen items inside game) asking you information or asking your items. Why I no post it in cheat report because I gms closed my report (we move you report to investigation(but really we closed it )). How can I know if they are investigating my report? You can trust in gms. ok I will trust you (do not make this mistake you cant trust them). I report in cheats report 1 month ago( no investigation realized I send pictures of pms and scammer characters) and the gms no banned the scammer is here in game playing.
    You can report scammer rules of conduct:

Resumen of report: server ares a guy spamming privates message asking items or information of account in ours members of clan: members affected BobLeCogneur and TurguttBey. (Items stolen HB+21, hanguk+21 and nebiros+21) (Original report take me 2 hrs collect pictures the gms closed it)

Characters pictures:

Other character seller of Scammer is : Unconso1onabLe (the guy selling the items in restart hb+21 nebiros21 hanguk21 next day)

Ticket complaining: #DST-807-22793

Today picture

Investigation to confirm that mrskillingseason received the items and did not give anything in return for which a complaint of theft was filed a month ago. we asking for permanent ban and delete stolen items (already a month is missing from you if someone complains).

New Post take me less time but I have the hope that you banned this guy for have stolen items.
    The news of the game tells you to report to players who violate the terms of service I am reporting and cleaning the game of this type of players I hope I get a support from the community, anyone can pass either an acquaintance, friend or one same.

If this happens to you try to post here
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 06-26-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Exclamation This is in ares the nicknames are from clan members with different letters

Adding another photo more...

Ban the account of nickname:MrskillingSeason server: ares

Delete the weapons +21 (nebiros undef+21 hanguk+21 and hb+21) that he stolen in game. This is in the Tos and Rules of Conduct like punishment.

I reported again in cheat reports No close again. Delete the weapons and block the accounts during the investigation cancels the trade. Probably he pass the items to other account (actually he sold the hb+21 he is selling the nebiros+21 and hanguk+21 Delete the items)

New Report was Closed again

Again they closed it or moved it without any response.

Cheat Report no working with Scammers. They are in rules of conduct in Tos Just no working in good way.

it is 10 august 2018 yet no is finished the research of gms about the case of scammer 3 months ago in may I make the report yet no justice.