UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus

Angry I want GM to see that

Hi, I just want you to see the pm I got last night me and a friend. It made me angry .

At first I didn't understand because it sounded like Turkish translation to English.. Anyway

At first I thought I knew that guy and played with him .. what I understand was do you have your program "fraps on" to film cheaters..

But few mins later I ask him "who ?" like who is cheating, he said "you GM Control" so I understand he was talking about me for using tbl .. after that I remember what was tbl.

I just wanted to clearified what I was saying about "it's not installed". If he made a ksc file in cheat report.

Anyway I don't know how to use that tbl, I don't use any macros and cheats programs.

So i'm not afraid to be in GM Control, I have nothing to hide.

From UniqueAngel Gordion El-Morad.

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Haters gonna hate :P

As long as you you are a good gun, your character will not be banned.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello Martin.....Appreciate the heads up on this individual.....I just wanted to point something out here Martin......a player can be banned for making any false reports on players in game....Also too, if that player had given you an url link to say that he had proof....it's more likely a link to hack your account...DO NOT follow in their traps.....and they can be also banned if they have given you an url link to click on....as long as you make the report in the proper section of the forums.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    ^_^ Don't worry I won't get in those traps. I think the guy was angry because he didn't killed me and I was able to heal myself and town fast.. but lucky me I cured myself in time (damn Kurians xD) hahaha. Reporting is not always easy when you don't own GM Tools to detect them :S sometimes it's so obvious to know it's a koxper.

True : Khenarth

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueOne View Post
    ^_^ Don't worry I won't get in those traps. I think the guy was angry because he didn't killed me and I was able to heal myself and town fast.. but lucky me I cured myself in time (damn Kurians xD) hahaha. Reporting is not always easy when you don't own GM Tools to detect them :S sometimes it's so obvious to know it's a koxper.

True : Khenarth
    I play as warrior and I used to often meet those Porutu players that abuse the drain skill bug,
    whenever those spells landed on you, there is no way for you to be alive even if you manage to town and you still die at town from the massive horrible drain spell from the bug.
    therefore, in order to survive from there, either have priest at town standing by to heal(drawback doesn't have lupin but wont die easily no town spike) or have rogue stand by (can minor spam you while you are potting, cure u and lupin is available but easily die on town spike.

Help............

Quote Originally Posted by EiAiZeNNN View Post
    Help............
    what to help? hahahaha more detail pls