Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Recover donated NP when clan degraded?


    I was wondering if its actualy possible to recover the NP that was once donated to a clan after it degraded down to Training Knights?

    I dont wanna use money on the scroll if its not possible.. but the picture sais one thing, the info on the scroll sais another and ppl i ask are not sure but thinks it should work..

    So whats true? :P

  2. #2
    Moderator Aky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Karus Gordion
    No sorry, it's not possible the way you mention. It's only available using the nation point recovery scroll before leave the clan.

    ... Life is always like a game, anything could happen. Learn play fair!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts