Old Player Checking in and Need some help

Hello Everyone,

This is Flamemage179 or Archerman179 from WarriorNation clan. I just tried to log in to see how game was going. Unfortunately, I am in jail. I cannot log with any of my other characters as I have to complete the Discipline Dungeon Quest. When I go to complete discipline dungeon quest I don't have the weapon (stick) in my inv so I can't kill anything. When I try to get another one the quest giver says you have to buy from PUS. It costs 999NPs thats more than $10!!!! Is there anything I can do? People know that I don't hack but from reading other posts that seems to mean nothing to KO staff. Is there anything I can do to get out of jail? (I will not fill out surveys for NPpoints, nor will I pay to get out as I have done nothing wrong.)

Nickname
    Depresion20
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    Amity
    Server
    US->Diez
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmagic173 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

This is Flamemage179 or Archerman179 from WarriorNation clan. I just tried to log in to see how game was going. Unfortunately, I am in jail. I cannot log with any of my other characters as I have to complete the Discipline Dungeon Quest. When I go to complete discipline dungeon quest I don't have the weapon (stick) in my inv so I can't kill anything. When I try to get another one the quest giver says you have to buy from PUS. It costs 999NPs thats more than $10!!!! Is there anything I can do? People know that I don't hack but from reading other posts that seems to mean nothing to KO staff. Is there anything I can do to get out of jail? (I will not fill out surveys for NPpoints, nor will I pay to get out as I have done nothing wrong.)
    Thats your welcome back from ntt games.. there is no other way to get out until you buy that stick.. so gl

Hi Flamemage, good to see on forum. Hope you get out of jail soon, will be good to talk to you again.

P.S.
    I heard the jail was bugged too. Is this true and have they fixed it?

Race
    Karus
    only way to get the stick is buying it from the pus
    and if you don't want to you can try your luck at the customer support by sending them a ticket about your issue if you think you got in jail for no reason

the jail bug should be fixed already and the people got tped out of jail already
    the people left behind in jail did something against the rules apparently
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

I had same problem already, but response was that the anti-cheat made a fraud detection and I got jailed by pressing Z+1 and moving around and stopped for few seconds to shoot few monsters, but I didn't got it away anyway. I have no mana potions so this is so shit.

Same thing happened to my grandson's priest. He DID NOT hack or do anything to go to jail, but I bought the "wings with stick" and "premium potions" from the PUS, because customer support said they could not help. It then took me about 3 hours and 500 MP pots to kill 10 kekoons, bandicoots and worms ... the problem was that the worms kept going INTO THE WALL and getting back their health. In addition to that.... 6 pages of items were missing from that account.

I sure hope things improve