Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Where to Earn Money?

I am a lv62 Assassin. Quests no longer give money and I don't even have money to buy potions. I asked the king to send some money but he didn't even respond. What mobs should I kill to get some money?

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    for farming yourself > first of all , u need at least a bronze premium to make some money
    because the item sell price to sundries will go up

since u are 62 u can go esl

for example half troll busuker , death wizzard , satiros ,.... drop armor / weapon crap
    fill your inventory and sell everything to sundries , u will be suprised ^^

u can also try to farm blessed upgrade scrolls from apostle of cold in cz ( go behind town , over the bridge on your right side )
    with a bronze premium , with some luck...u take 7 / 8 blessed upgrade scrolls , u can sell them for 2.4m each ( there will be people in moradon town buying them for 2.2 / 2.3 )

u can also do juriad in esl and get some juraid gems wich u can also sell

Thanks. I will try your first suggestion. I cannot go to ronark land because the minimum required lvl is 70

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnknownAssassin View Post
    Thanks. I will try your first suggestion. I cannot go to ronark land because the minimum required lvl is 70
    In addition to MrStevil , perhaps you can try ronald land base too it is up to lvl69.
    half troll berseker and half troll captain seems drop a lot junk, and can get some profit from it.
    if you have extra pc, you could try raven too, it drops some mirage daggers too,
    for shard maybe falcon, but the drop rate is lame.

since you are running out of money for potion(perhaps pot too), loot whatever you see for the time being until you started to feel tired and lazy for running to sundries.

what I did was, I get items below to speed the farming up(optional man, i am just too lazy to wait XD).
    - prem,
    - vip for larger storage so that I don't have to keep going to NPC
    - magic hammer
    - autoloot
    - dex scroll and pathos for better dmg.
    - hp scroll and minerva for better hp pot manipulation.
    - get the ramadan emblem.

If u are lvl 62 kill savage wolfs urukhai and manticore probably more easy for you

If u are lvl 62 kill savage wolfs urukhai and manticore probably more easy for you

any idea on 59 and 83 archer?

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    hahah where? ^^
    nowhere
    only way for obtain gbs is buying them.
    Drop rate was reduced in every spot of this game, 2 bifrosts was removed and krowazland is accessible only 4 hours/day....
    ah, having a dc premium should increase really high your drop rate... well, I dont see all this, yeah maybe a bit more but nothing so much.... "100+20% drop rate increased with dc premium", whatta nice joke ^^

Banned
    Lol are you serious with all these?
    How long does it take to go to cz(ronark land) and survive there for a while? I would say it takes ages to be ready for pvp by farming in eslant or /emc/lufer.
    Tell me dude when do you find some empty place to farm in uruks? Or cardinals? Or delos?

awhile ago, someone told me there is a trick to increase the drop rate like using low level char on certain mob gives good fortune, but i forgot already hahahahaha